*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Miami should come out swinging until the Bills lay defeated before our might.:)

Wake active and so is Patterson. No Ellerbe

Buffalo pounding day is here!!! Time to shake off the rust and kick some butt!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If we lose this game then its 7-9 again.

I agree. 4-2 would be tremendous. Make me very excited.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

We got another think to help the Bills...Trunsnik is the stating MLB. How many times will he faked out today and have to bust ass to get back in the play? Unacceptable not have veteran depth at LB.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Agler making a big deal of the humidity. They humidity has not helped this team in about 3 years. In fact, it hurt us vs. the Falcons and Ravens. Turn the page.

20$ says spiller is out before the end of the first quarter

I'm excited for today. Hoping top see Tannehill get more than 1 passing td in the game. I am a bit worried about Trusnik starting but think he will hold his own.

Feels like a month since the Fins have played.

billspng-1.jpg

buffalobills-1.jpg

WeSuck_zpsb7bd19af-1.jpg

Hahahahahahahaa anyone just see CBS the dolphins getting pumped up Caleb got pushed all over the place by Cog!! Hahahahha

hey bills the kick is wide right

signed scott norwood

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

[video=youtube;50A9abbAlHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50A9abbAlHo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom