*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Coyle is a fool is he blitzes too much today. I know it is in his DNA, but Lewis killed the Bengals on that last week. Plus, Buffalo has some explosive talents that can run by DB's. Play coverage and put it on the front 4 to get home.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

All on the pregame is Sam Madison talking about blitz packages. So ****ing stupid.

Miami gives up multiple big plays for scores because of dumb blitz calls. Play coverage.

Would also love to see cameron wake get back in form and get 2-3 sacks.

Coyle is a fool is he blitzes too much today. I know it is in his DNA, but Lewis killed the Bengals on that last week. Plus, Buffalo has some explosive talents that can run by DB's. Play coverage and put it on the front 4 to get home.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

All on the pregame is Sam Madison talking about blitz packages. So ****ing stupid.

We have trouble with both mobile QB's and speed backs. I agree that blitzing will make it even worse. Hopefully we put a spy on the qb and shadow spiller.

Put 8 or 9 in the box stop the run, and force Thad Lewis to beat you, thats how we win today

We have trouble with both mobile QB's and speed backs. I agree that blitzing will make it even worse. Hopefully we put a spy on the qb and shadow spiller.

He will blitz. This staff wants an "identity" and are willing to bash their heads against the wall to prove it.

1pm games - gotta root for the lions, jaguars and jests (yuck, hate saying that)

I'm not rooting for the Jets. If we can't beat the Patriots, then we'll be competing for a wild card. I'd much rather enjoy reading Gang Green and Jets Insider this evening.

Great crowd.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I hate Tasker.

Back
Top Bottom