*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone's bye week wasn't as boring as mine was :hump:

200pxBuffalo_Bills_logosvgpng-1.jpg
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

emxx-1.jpg
240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

Kickoff at ! PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Buffalo
Out
QB EJ Manuel (knee - DNP)

Probable
QB Thaddeus Lewis (foot - FP)
RB CJ Spiller (ankle - FP)
WR Stevie Johnson (back - FP)
DT Kyle Williams (Achilles - DNP)
DE Mario Williams (hip - FP)
LB Manny Lawson (hamstring - FP)
CB Ron Brooks (foot - FP)

Miami
Doubtful
LB Dannell Ellerbe (shoulder - DNP)

Questionable
WR Brandon Gibson (hip - LP)
CB Dimitri Patterson (groin - LP)

Probable
C Mike Pouncey (ankle - FP)
T Nate Garner (knee - FP)
T Will Yeatman (shoulder - FP)
DE Cameron Wake (knee - FP)
DE Dion Jordan (ankle - FP)
LB Koa Misi (shoulder - FP)
LB Jason Trusnik (rib - FP)
S Chris Clemons (knee - FP)

WEATHER
hi_shwrs20png-1.jpg

A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Miami - Forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;BoXu6QmxpJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE[/video]

I wonder how well we defend the read option, this will be our first game this season playing against it. in theory, shutting down the read option is simple all about maintaining individual assignments and discipline

When I watch this video,I see 7 sacks,2 Fumbles and 2 ints from Thad Lewis

[video=youtube;k3dKad1G2js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3dKad1G2js[/video]

I can't believe at this point in the game we still haven't scored any points. The offense has really gotten almost 0 production so far and its sickening.

I think we can all agree though that the running game is still not getting enough work from Sherman.

I can't believe at this point in the game we still haven't scored any points. The offense has really gotten almost 0 production so far and its sickening.

I think we can all agree though that the running game is still not getting enough work from Sherman.

Yeah...we really suck!!! but they haven't scored yet either, so we're still in it!!!

I am rarely optimistic but I see a rare two score win for the fins tomorrow. 28-13 FINS

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Who is starting for Buffalo tomorrow?

Jim Kelly

buffalo bill.jpg
let's go silence of the lambs of buffalo bill

it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

If we lose badly: I highly doubt we will be going to the playoffs
If we lose a close game: My playoff hopes will be fairly slim
If we win a close game: Nothing will have changed in my mind. Playoffs a maybe
If we beat them badly: I will be pretty hyped up and thinking playoffs a good possibility

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 57-40-1 (including playoffs)
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 32-16-1
AT BUFFALO: Teams tied 24-24
AT TORONTO: Dolphins lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2012 at Miami; Dolphins 24, Bills 10
HISTORY LESSON: The Dolphins have an impressive 11-4 record against the Bills in October games in Miami, including a 38-10 rout in the last such meeting in 2009. Furthermore, two of the four losses came in overtime, including a 38-35 decision in 1983 in the first NFL start of Dan Marino’s Hall of Fame career.
SERIES TREND: There have been several runs in this series, and it’s the Dolphins who currently have a nice one going. After Buffalo won seven of eight meetings between 2004 and 2007, the Dolphins have answered by taking seven of the last 10. The Miami defense has been a key during this stretch, with the Dolphins holding the Bills under 20 points in all but two of those last 10 meetings. Four of Miami’s seven victories in those last 10 games have been by 13 points or more.

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 57-40-1 (including playoffs)
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 32-16-1
AT BUFFALO: Teams tied 24-24
AT TORONTO: Dolphins lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2012 at Miami; Dolphins 24, Bills 10
HISTORY LESSON: The Dolphins have an impressive 11-4 record against the Bills in October games in Miami, including a 38-10 rout in the last such meeting in 2009. Furthermore, two of the four losses came in overtime, including a 38-35 decision in 1983 in the first NFL start of Dan Marino’s Hall of Fame career.
SERIES TREND: There have been several runs in this series, and it’s the Dolphins who currently have a nice one going. After Buffalo won seven of eight meetings between 2004 and 2007, the Dolphins have answered by taking seven of the last 10. The Miami defense has been a key during this stretch, with the Dolphins holding the Bills under 20 points in all but two of those last 10 meetings. Four of Miami’s seven victories in those last 10 games have been by 13 points or more.

You may have the best signature pick I've ever seen...

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Let's go undefeated in the Division Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom