*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 140 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

3-0 was worst thing that could've happened to us. Fire Sherman, Cut Clabo, Fire Turner.

the team ****in sucks. period. nothing has changed. DO YOU REALIZE THAD LEWIS BEAT US TODAY THAD ****IN LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tannehill sucks dick this team sucks ****in i wish we were 0-6 not give us hope with those 3 wins. changed the entire dynamic of the second have of the season now my god.

If Clabo is here next week I will be sick!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Dan Marino would not have turned out to be Dan Marino with this OL...

Passing the ball under 3:00 minutes when the Bills have not put together a long drive.

Yeah... This is a tough loss and could have the spiral for a long losing streak. This game was blown and Miami still has no answer for the poor OL play.

The fact that the Dolphins looked so poorly prepared this week is on Philbin. The Bills had no business being in this game...The fins are on thier way to 6-10 this year after this embarrassing loss

I'm glad that I know this team sucks again, at least I won't be invested into Sundays anymore

Tanehill did not have a good game, but he did his give the team a chance. Sherman is the villain.

Hopefully they actually bench Clabo now.

I'm not convinced they will past history has shown. He sux and has always sucked

3 straight losses. Tannehill, and Clabo lost this game.
Philbin and Shermin have no answers. Throw in Coyle too.
I really don't want to hear their coach speak or reasons any more.
We just lost to a undermanned Buffalo team at home. Just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom