*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

We need to stop fn beating ourselves. Two games in a row where we gave away wins. Disgusting

Are we really better than last year? We beat this Bills team at home last year 24-10.

Pathetic, sorry, lames-a$$ excuse for a football team. We suck big time. The Bills coming to OUR HOUSE and humilliating is beyond comprehensible.

I had a feeling that the Ravens loss was going to be one of those losses that hangs over this team for the rest of the season, much like the Texans loss in 2003. A loss that we never fully recover from.

But I thought everything Ireland did was going to make us champions! I guess you guy told me huh...

Until We get a right tackle who can play at a high school level we won't win another game this year

The really funny thing is that we have lost the last two games by a FG and our kicker has missed FG in both games...didn't we draft him because we tired of Carpenter missing FG that cost us games? Any good feelings from the first three games are officially gone! We will be lucky to finish 8-8 at this point...very disappointing.

3 straight losses. Tannehill, and Clabo lost this game.
Philbin and Shermin have no answers. Throw in Coyle too.
I really don't want to hear their coach speak or reasons any more.
We just lost to a undermanned Buffalo team at home. Just pathetic.

Agreed -> but Ireland -> gets a pass for not bringing in a a true OT oft chance things didn't work out and they haven't

Philbin is responsible. Sherman and Clabo are the problem.

Tannehill served up a pick 6 and killed a red zone drive with another pick. Clabo, Shermin and Philbin had nothing to do with those plays.

This team is a mess...again.

Back
Top Bottom