*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

I'm tired of the oline excuse ,for the most part they played well. This ones on Tannehill and Sherman's Playcalls. Daniel Thomas needs to go. We already know Clabo sucks he's a stop gap.

Why does Thomas need to go? He played ok. I agree we could do better, but I do not understand your including him.

This just was not a loss. They had the game won. Run it three times and pin them back. Thad Lewis has to go the field with no timeouts. Instead they put Carp right in field goal position.

Agreed. In the end, Sherman's play choice killed us again. Unless Tannehill is checking to the wrong play. The wide run near the goal line was an audible. I suppose this might have been an audible. I doubt it.

its amazing how a loss brings out all these negative posters most of which don't post all year unless its directly after a loss

You see nothing negative about the coaching and play in this game? I have posted here for years and never saw you before until now.

I have to give the front office credit. They had enough foresight to know we would be punting the majority of the time this season, so they decided the best player on the team ought to be the PUNTER!! :):)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

On a lighter note, the refs just screwed the Pats hard and with no lube. Was great to watch .:)

Do you have the mental capacity to realize how idiotic that statement is? This is not a trick question!

You need to insert a picture of Clabo, or Ireland in the pumpkin hole...

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I have to give the front office credit. They had enough foresight to know we would be punting the majority of the time this season, so they decided the best player on the team ought to be the PUNTER!! :):)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

On a lighter note, the refs just screwed the Pats hard and with no lube. Was great to watch .:)

2 nice posts.

Philbin is not looking too much like Tom Landry allowing a pass on 2nd and eight with a 1 pt lead, knowing a sack strip fumble would do us in -

I'm really starting to question Tannehill as our QB of the future. 3 out of 4 quarters our oline was playing good not allowing sacks plus our defense wasn't playing that bad, he had the occasion multiple times during the game to put it away and he didn't. He's to inconsistent and does not have that kill mentality as a QB. WE LOST TO THAD LEWIS JUST LET THAT SINK IN

I am learning more and more why Sherman was run out of every place he has ever worked for.

Back
Top Bottom