***Official Bills @ New York Jets Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Bills @ New York Jets Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Sure. The Jets showed how to defend Tyrod. Keep him in the pocket and he is terrible. !2 of their points came from a special teams TD, and two FG drives where they gained 5 and 12 yards.

Both defenses and running games are legit. QBs, not so much.

Sure, have a D Revis to put on Watkins and multiple stars on a defensive line can cause trouble for Tyrod. Try watching the game. The biggest drive of the game the Bills came out in the second half and marched down the field and scored a TD. They then went very conservative and tried to hold on.

When the game got close again, Tyrod managed the clock with McCoy and made enough plays to run out most of the clock so the Jets had no time.

Not a pretty looking game but he did what he was asked to do.

Fitz sucks. You know it and I know. Only problem is that Geno sucks worse.

I am not a Fitz guy, or I wasn't coming into the year. He played poorly early in the year but has really played well the last month or so. Can he keep it up? I'm not confident but w/ the talent we have who knows?

I am not a Fitz guy, or I wasn't coming into the year. He played poorly early in the year but has really played well the last month or so. Can he keep it up? I'm not confident but w/ the talent we have who knows?

What about Bowle's decision to pass up the FG late in the game? What was your take on that.

What about Bowle's decision to pass up the FG late in the game? What was your take on that.

I was ok w/ the last one, the one I didn't like was the first few seconds of the 4th qtr down 22-10 when we went for it. A FG there makes it 22-13 w/ basically a qtr to play and had things played out the same then it's 22-20 when we went for it late instead of 22-17 and we kick the FG and take the lead.

Those two QBs suck. For all the hating that goes on here, that is what poor QB play looks like. One or two good throws each and the rest was nearly unwatchable.

Good play by both defenses and both running games. The Jets did a great job keeping Taylor in the pocket. From there, he is worthless other than the occasional bomb. He cannot run a pro style offense, period. Kudos to the Jets ridiculously athletic DL for playing disciplined football.

The Bills defense was not great but very scrappy. They kept fighting. Fitzpatrick throws like my mother (although, admittedly, she has a good arm for an 80 year old).

Turnovers cost the game for the Jets. IMO, the failed 4th downs count as turnovers, that makes 6. They took 6 points off the board in a 5 point game. If I were a Jets fan, I'd be pissed.

Well, gee, NOT every starting QB can give up a safety three games in row. :brewskis: Nor look as pretty as Tannehill as he piles up fancy passing stats but still loses games. :up:

I would really like your Jets to take the second wild card because I'd like to see Fitzy vindicated. I've always liked him, and he just didn't have the talent around him in Buffalo. He needs a strong D and a good running game ... and a few NFL caliber receivers, all of which the Jets have while the Bills didn't when he was here.

Well, gee, NOT every starting QB can give up a safety three games in row. :brewskis: Nor look as pretty as Tannehill as he piles up fancy passing stats but still loses games. :up:
Dont forget Tanny is 0-4 in the division. He's 0-2 against Thad Lewis, 0-2 against Tyrod Taylor and 0-1 against EJ Manuel. 5-1 the last 6 games against the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom