*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Tannehill can not throw a fade to save his life yet we continue to call them. Brilliant.

On the bright side, Washington and Jacksonville are clearly better than we thought. Oh, wait, no, they are terrible.

Looking at Philbin's face, I do feel bad for the guy. He's over his head and I'm sure he knows it. I hate that we keep putting inadequate people in positions they don't deserve and can't handle. It's profoundly sad for someone like Philbin to be confronted with their dream and to realize they're not good enough.

How can you tell anything from Philbin's face????.....It's always the same dead fish expression....he's probably wondering if he sharted on his last fart.

I'm honestly glad we didn't score within the 5 twice. Tannehill and this staff didn't deserve to have garbage time TD's they didn't deserve padding their stats and making things appear better than they are. Tannehill was a spectacular compiler of stats last year with rarely actual football exceptional play to back up a good statistical season.

Tannehill ....... Just can't get it done. Really exposed today. 1-2. Coaches just showed you why they can't open up the playbook. Gotta do something different. He might need to hit the bench , because after teams get a load of this tape it's curtains

We run the ball all the way down the field and then start with the fade crap at the goal line.....unbelievable.

Yes because we want to throw as many fades as possible. I just don't get this coaching staff. The just can not call plays that make sense. Tannehill can not throw a fade. He's worse at that than the deep ball. Everybody in the world sees it but Lazor. For the love of god take that play out of the playbook. That and the shotgun sweep, WR screens, off tackle I formation, etc... Call something new for crying out loud.

Back
Top Bottom