*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Tannehill ....... Just can't get it done. Really exposed today. 1-2. Coaches just showed you why they can't open up the playbook. Gotta do something different. He might need to hit the bench , because after teams get a load of this tape it's curtains

How exactly does this show the can not open up the play book? Please explain this. They just keep calling the same plays over and over and get the same results.

Yes because we want to throw as many fades as possible. I just don't get this coaching staff. The just can not call plays that make sense. Tannehill can not throw a fade. He's worse at that than the deep ball. Everybody in the world sees it but Lazor. For the love of god take that play out of the playbook. That and the shotgun sweep, WR screens, off tackle I formation, etc... Call something new for crying out loud.

I hear you! The QB's best friend is a running game. We get it going...march down the field with it and then abandon it when we need it the most.

Those fades weren't even close...yet they still kept getting called. I have no idea what Lazor is doing.

Well, at least I have my Sun Devils. Oh, wait, no, they are also terrible.

:brewskis:

How exactly does this show the can not open up the play book? Please explain this. They just keep calling the same plays over and over and get the same results.
The guy is limited plain and simple . They called 4 fades to show you if we give him 4 tries he still can't hit it. Can't hit the deep throw , redzone can't hit the fade. So let's give the guy short routes. Now the defense takes that away and it's ball game. I'm sorry but to me he is the reason for the slow starts extremely limited throwing the ball and his accuracy stinks. I won't even go into all the other things that I'm sure is plainly obvious. Defense played its part also , but c'mon for the money the team is paying a backup can play better.Coaches coach at some point players gotta become accountable.

How many positives do you think Hayden can find after this one? I will take the under on 3.

Tannehill ....... Just can't get it done. Really exposed today. 1-2. Coaches just showed you why they can't open up the playbook. Gotta do something different. He might need to hit the bench , because after teams get a load of this tape it's curtains

To be fair, they said the same thing after the Bills wrecked Luck and the Colts...and look how that turned out!

Back
Top Bottom