*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

90sbills-1.png

:lol:

Woooooooo!! Prepare for victory brothers. We can shut up all the deeper worries and bitching for a week for today we whup rexy and the jills.

I have no idea what to expect today. None.

But I have beer. And whiskey. So I'm ready for whatever happens.

I desperately want to see these coaches flash any semblance of an ability to adjust their game plans. Would be shocked and elated to see anything new out of them this Sunday. Fingers crossed they listen to the thousands of voices telling them this team is too predictable and easy to gameplan around

I don't mind coming from behind today as long as we come out on top...

aGoteSL-1.jpg

I am going to watch the Jets and Eagles at my brother's bar, for the early game. This is the Eagle's season right here, even though the NFC East sucks. Hopefully they can get going on the Jests. I am playing Sproles in my FF league so he better have a big game. Then I am heading home to watch the Phins, and later tonight going to watch my dad's team (the Broncos), and have some of my mom's home cooking! :)

STRAP UP.... HOLD ON TIGHT.... this might be a rollercoaster ride today, and who knows whats coming up in front of us!!!

my question is.... whats better??? the cheerleader or the score in the 4th???
BewitchedEducatedGalapagosmockingbird.gif

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom