*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

CM4QxbvUsAEo-ym.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

CO7ma4vXAAALf63.jpg

STRAP UP.... HOLD ON TIGHT.... this might be a rollercoaster ride today, and who knows whats coming up in front of us!!!

my question is.... whats better??? the cheerleader or the score in the 4th???
BewitchedEducatedGalapagosmockingbird.gif

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Not sure...we never score in the 4th quarter. lol

Hoping for a W but I honestly am genuinely not optimistic for this game at all

I just read that the NY JETS have never beaten the Eagles, 0-9 all-time, that's way worse than us never beating the Texans.

After thinking very hard about it... I think we are overrating the Bills... the **** ing Bills ffs... and at the same time underrating our Fins... opening with 2 straight road games isn't easy no matter who you're playing... I'm actually confident we win this game... **** it! Let's smoke those ****ers!

If we cannot beat the Bills in our home opener than Philbin better just pack up his office and get.

Mariuchi, Marshall and Michael Irvin picked us over the Bills.....Kurt Warner picked Buffalo....he is a Phin's hater. :lol:

After thinking very hard about it... I think we are overrating the Bills... the **** ing Bills ffs... and at the same time underrating our Fins... opening with 2 straight road games isn't easy no matter who you're playing... I'm actually confident we win this game... **** it! Let's smoke those ****ers!

I think the Bills have a good roster but the QB could be the difference but will our OLine give him time? Will we have any running game at all? Have to give our QB a chance instead of tying one hand behind his back and still expecting good things.

Is Lazor and Chip Kelly on borrowed time?

I think if Chip losses today he is done. I was listening to Philly fans calling in on Philly's 97.5 The Fan, and they are not buying what Chip is selling. His fast paced offense isn't working because he dumped Foles and McCoy, and lost Mathis....their O-line is worse than ours. I think Chip will go back to coaching college ball in the next year or two. Lazor will get dumped in Week Five, along with Philbin....during the Bye Week.

Interesting question, can tell you one thing won't take long for people to start getting on Kelly, especially in light of some of those moves he made.

There was a segment on this morning that a lineman from Oregon is on the Dallas practice squad and supposedly tipped the Cowboys off to the Eagles play calling. My question can Lazor adapt? Yes Chip's ego is catching up with him very fast.

I could see Texas firing Strong and running for Kelly. They are so far behind the other schools in that state.

Back
Top Bottom