*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I think Philly rebounds and beats the Jets but I'm not a Chip Kelly guy. Lazor I like so far.

Good news on Miller and Cameron :up:

BEAT DA BILLS

Hope the DB's have learned to stay in their local area code..... 4yds + will make for a very long day.....

Defense and field position game...d has to get off the field...miamis looking at 3 mismatches on the oline in buffalos favor and thats if james can handle mario williams

Smoke and mirrors protection on the oline here we come

I think we play our best game this season, just my gut feeling, LETS GO DOLPHINS.

Defense and field position game...d has to get off the field...miamis looking at 3 mismatches on the oline in buffalos favor and thats if james can handle mario williams

Smoke and mirrors protection on the oline here we come

smoke-and-mirrors.jpg

Hope the DB's have learned to stay in their local area code..... 4yds + will make for a very long day.....

We are going to struggle with Watkins and Clay. The other receivers will just be decoys or blockers (pick plays)
McCoy, Watkins, Clay, we dont have enough players to take them away.

Harvin on reverses will be tough. Plus, Robert Woods always does a nice job against us.

Good football team.

Here's what you guys will have for dinner after we beat buffalo

eatingcrow_zpsrlhl5rcp-1.gif

Harvin on reverses will be tough. Plus, Robert Woods always does a nice job against us.

Good football team.

I'm watching out for Clay and Carpenter. Carp single footedly beat us last year and has come up big vs. Miami. Rex will try to force the offense to Clay today.

Back
Top Bottom