*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Finished watching the game.

First thoughts...
-O-line is a big difference with the starting five.
-The light has come on for Ajayi. Maybe Gase sitting him was the trick but he's running with a lot more purpose than I've ever seen including college.
-Stills made a great play on a ball thrown inside. That's a lot of trust by Tannehill to Stills...I see that play all over the league but have rarely seen it in Miami. Made up for the other deep ball he should have fought harder for...not every throw is a perfect ball...receivers have to make a play.
-Defense did a great job against the run...very impressive. McCoy was doing nothing even before he left...Suh was destroying the Bills O-line...best game I've seen him play as a Dolphin in a long time.
-I'm glad VJ realized sitting Cam Wake was a mistake. Big difference on this O-line with him as starter.
-If the coaching staff could find a way to motivate Mario Williams like this every week D-line would finally be playing to the level of hype they receive every year.
-Tannehill did a heck of a job escaping pressure several times...still not a great game and I was beginning to think he was going to go 3 weeks without throwing a TD...finally got the long bomb to Still though...maybe the passing TDs will start coming now.
-Ajayi seems to be the only RB running well behind the O-line...the guys behind him have been underwhelming and that drop on 3rd down by Foster was terrible. And the non-blitz recognition by Foster was also awful.
-What is going on with Parker?
-Jason Jones needs to be cut ASAP. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks. Two weeks in a row with boneheaded penalties that have lead to the other teams opposing offense scoring a TD...way too many avoidable penalties today...that has to get cleaned up.
-Rizzi and his special teams gave Buffalo the lead early...I continue to say it but Rizzi needs to be fired. Every week it seems special teams do something stupid be it penalties, poor plays, poor blocking, taking the ball out of the end zone and only getting to the 15...just not smart football.

Back
Top Bottom