*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

I tell everyone I WILL die before my time- heart attack because I'm a Phins fan. A won game made interesting because we are the Dolphins.

We scored 21 straight to come back from a 17-6 game.

Can't remember last time I saw Miami do something like that.

This team is growing, awesome win, great job Gase.

Butterflies in the stomach till the last play on an 11 point lead and a suppose to be over game. Only Miami. Gotta love em.

Every player on this team owes Ajayi a ton. Without him, these last two wins don't happen.

Gase needs to get control of his players and add some new wrinkles to the offense. Teams will now have enough film to know that Ajayi is going to shove it down there throats non-stop.

The OL did its job again. I love the stat of how the team does when all of the the starting OL is healthy. They are a much better offense with them on the field.

Joe Philbin woudl have been able to do the same thing guys.....

Said no one ever...

Honestly, it would have been smarter for Rex to go out and kick the field when they got to the 30 yard line. They had to get two scores anyway.

It is way past time for Gase and Joseph to get control of this team. The inmates are running the asylum right now with these personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties.

Relax.

I think the coaches got them all fired up playing tough emotional football. Hard to just turn that on and off like that.

I like the feistiness of this team, much more than the passive team we've been for so long.
I'll take a few more penalties if they can keep playing like they did up until the last few minutes

Back
Top Bottom