*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Amazing win. Ajayi, I have no idea how, I have no idea when but good God.

Oline continues great run-blocking.

Front four was just a thing of beauty today and everything we thought it should've been starting last season.

Auright Miami.

Landry- not just a true number one but one of the best in the league. EAT IT Dan Lebatard.

Tannehill hasn't turned it over the last two weeks. He's 39 of 57 (68%) for 456 yards (8 yards per pass). We've scored 57 points against the Steelers and Bills.

If we can run the ball and the defense plays pretty well, isn't that what we want from a quarterback?

Relax.

I think the coaches got them all fired up playing tough emotional football. Hard to just turn that on and off like that.

I like the feistiness of this team, much more than the passive team we've been for so long.
I'll take a few more penalties if they can keep playing like they did up until the last few minutes

Preach brother. We haven't seen this team in... EVER. Defense is playing with hate in their veins and murder in their eyes. EVERYONE is tackling with extreme prejudice.

Every player on this team owes Ajayi a ton. Without him, these last two wins don't happen.

Can't run without holes. The Oline deserves a standing ovation as well if only because of the giant leap they've taken.

But, yes. Ajayi's vision in finding the holes, hitting said holes at full speed without hesitation has been perfection. Sometimes my mind wonders and I forget that I'm not watching Ricky Williams.

Preach brother. We haven't seen this team in... EVER. Defense is playing with hate in their veins and murder in their eyes. EVERYONE is tackling with extreme prejudice.

I love it. But we all know it's the Bills out there being chippy at the end of the game. They were chippy on D all game always trying to bat the ball out while the runner was on the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clapping:

Cvep37PWYAACFVG.jpg:small

It's good when a team and find a way to win even while piling up the penalties. Hopefully, they will find a way to not get any more personal foul penalties.

Back
Top Bottom