*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I just want to vomit every time I hear this nonsense about draft position. Maybe it mattered when Tua was in the running, but now it really shows up as the joke it is. We're gunning for the same draft position that we drafted Dion Jordan or Ronnie Brown in. Who roots for that?
phuck Tua, we were probably never drafting him anyway

They never left reality, Jets sucks and miami got lucky with Indianapolis, brissett came back and they eviscerated Jacksonville today.

Keep in mind we also conteded in another 2 games and Hurns Arya Stark-ed us on two positive drives.

Secondary not the problem, non existent pass rush is dude had 7-8 seconds to throw

Pass rush is non-existent. But those secondary players are gonna have a terrible, terrible time generating turnovers when not facing a QB in the midst of a crises.

I see Miami is still throwing the ball 4 yards down field and is tackled just short of the 1st down marker

phuck Tua, we were probably never drafting him anyway

Of course we would have, or Burrow, if available. Now the Bungles are gonna get Burrow and we're left either overdrafting a guy with the same or less talent than Rosen, who we just won't play because the team is too much of a disaster currently to have anyone but a careless veteran running it, or picking the wrong guy because this team doesn't draft well.

This is a good post.
If it's straight frustration...then I get it.
But most of the time it comes across as hatred.
I will step up and say I'm wrong.
But in no way do I give Flo crap. What he has been able to do has to be acknowledged by even the most frustrated.

You make a good point. I just never can embrace losing nor being historically bad like some other fans can. This game gave me that same historically bad taste as the ravens and patriots game. That said, coach Flores is doing a lot right and I hope it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom