*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a tough ask on that one. Sometimes the defense just makes plays and he’s not a WR. we don’t have one on this team that makes that play

The thing is, he is a receiver.

Im warming up to the idea of having Le'Veon Bell catching that pass next year.

On our way to 10-6 and the playoffs :cheers:
Edit: I pounded a lot of beers today

I don’t know about playoffs Danny. But I do know I also pounded down many beers.
Might even take a couple shots of Patron and a few hits!!

Oh.....how’s your wife doing. I wish y’all the best!

The Patriots are going to run Miami out of the building next week.

That would be the expectation. We have had some luck at home before playing NE.
I think we win. But we loose the big picture.

Not only the coaching staff and front office but the scouting staff needs a serious overhall. How many times does the team have to miss badly on day one and two picks picks while not being able to find decent offensive lineman anywhere beyond the 1st round before you start questioning the scouting staff.

when will they realize that the wildcat is dead?

2927408213_e17050015b_m.jpg

What’s great is that a huge percentage of the people who are somehow angry about this win value being right over the Fins winning. And if you are one of those?

You don’t deserve to be happy. **** off.

What’s great is that a huge percentage of the people who are somehow angry about this win value being right over the Fins winning. And if you are one of those?

I dont think its that cut and dry. Its more of they feel we are delaying the inevitable by winning and once again lowering our draft position.

I agree I take the win 10 times out of 10 . . . .i also agree in the grand scheme this will hurt our draft stock and ability to leverage for a better pick for a guy we may covet.

Only way you get those off their “wannabe right” horse is winning out and making the playoffs.

A lot of those here again today.

Tannehill rolled out on the deep pass
No he didn’t...stepped about 5 steps to his right and threw a under thrown ball that got picked. I’m talking about a play designed for a roll out pass run option and the wr/TE/FB run a 10-15 yard out. Come on man

Would love to see the team win out while making a run in the playoffs. However the coaching and play of the team so far this season has really dulled any hope that I have of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom