*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Well the Dolphins pretty much helped eliminate the Ravens from the playoffs by tanking against the Bills. The Bills get a taste of the playoffs but most likely will be one and done. The Dolphins have a lot of work to do to avoid another waisted year in 2018. Tannehill staying healthy in the main concern. However they seriously need to address their pass defense and O-line.

Ben McAdoo- Giants
Bruce Arians- Cardinals
John Fox-Bears
Jack Del Rio- Raiders
Chuck Pagano-Colts

more to come lol

A season that needs to be forgotten. Don't know if RT is the answer, but he's definitely better than Cutler. I was hoping we could build off of last year, but once RT went down you could hear TAPS in the background. Congratulations to Wake, Jones, Howard, Suh, and Landry, but a lot of decisions need to be made in the next few months. I just hope we make the right ones. Pouncey who is usually a pane of glass made it thru the year. Drake did ok after we got rid of Ajayi. However, Alonso, Parker, Thomas, and Timmons didn't do much. Need to look at , both Guard spots, Cornerback, and Linebacker for sure. Also maybe a Running Back, Tight End, and a good backup QB in the draft. Hope we bounce back next year cuz I was used to not getting heckled when I wore my Phins gear. Phins up!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom