**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

DaBills4life said:
After Drew "cant throw in a" Brees' 1st 8 games you would be saying the same stuff about him.

Losman has started 8 games. Mularkey ruined his learning season by trying to save his job. Everyone knows it takes QB's time to learn, atleast more than 8 starts.

Drew Brees could have thrown up immediately after his surgery and it would have been a prettier sight and a better throw then anything JP Losman did in 2005.

JP Losman was a stretch in the draft, and his own team hates him.

Oh yeah, did I mention that uhh...Dick Jauron is your head coach, and your GM suffers from dementia?

bufabro said:
Well you still had the same tee time we did..... so enjoy it. And as far as Mularkey is concerned I said Watch the plays he calls you will be left scratching your head. Where did I imply he had control of the team. But now since he is a Offensive Coordinator he is exonerated for his bone head Play calls get the hell out of here, he is garbage I don't care what he did with Big "Tom Stud" Maddox" It's a win now league not what you did 10 years ago. I'm not in here saying the almighty 5-11 Bills are on top of the world, I'm here to tell South Florida To stop sipping the Kool-aid so heavily.
kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid

You sound like a broken record. :lol: Do you know any other phrases? :sidelol:

10 years ago? I didn't know 2003 was 10 years ago. :lol:

Tom Clements called your plays most of the season. Plus, you can't blame Mularkey when he had no quarterback, a running back who thought he was the best(couldn't back it up) and an owner who doesn't even know the day of the week it is. Here in Miami, all he needs to do is call the plays. However, Saban does have the right to veto any call.

Thats funny that their is a Repair Rotator Cuff Advertisment under this thread now LMAO, bringing some light into the arguments.

Disgustipate said:
Drew Brees could have thrown up immediately after his surgery and it would have been a prettier sight and a better throw then anything JP Losman did in 2005.

JP Losman was a stretch in the draft, and his own team hates him.

Oh yeah, did I mention that uhh...Dick Jauron is your head coach, and your GM suffers from dementia?

Marv is as sharp as I can remember him.

Jp Throws a pretty ball and has the arm, its just will it go where he wants it to.

Hes a talented kid, just needs some time to see if the NFL is for him or not. Cant judge after 8 starts.

We will see how Drew "cant throw in a" Brees does @ Buffalo, @ NE , and @ NY in the winter. His weak arm only got weaker.

Nublar7 said:
kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid kool-aid

You sound like a broken record. :lol: Do you know any other phrases? :sidelol:

10 years ago? I didn't know 2003 was 10 years ago. :lol:

Tom Clements called your plays most of the season. Plus, you can't blame Mularkey when he had no quarterback, a running back who thought he was the best(couldn't back it up) and an owner who doesn't even know the day of the week it is. Here in Miami, all he needs to do is call the plays. However, Saban does have the right to veto any call.

I'll brush up on my phrases for you to make this as Verbally Delightful as possible, Tom Clements had his Play Sheet pulled from him back in october, so you need to brush up on your facts instead of paying attention to my phrases. And yes I can blame Mike Mularkey he brought no team identity, he juggled quarterbacks left and right, and named an unproven kid from the university of Tulane the starting quarterback not even opening the door for a training camp competition putting all his eggs in one basket. He had no back up plan(hence the 5-11 Bills). Get Saban ready to Veto!!

"It's a very complex proposal and I really didn't understand it," Wilson said. "I didn't think I was a dropout but maybe I am. I didn't understand it."

.....hah the Bills owner voted against the cba cause he couldn't understand it......

To be fair, he probably couldnt persuade any of the other owners to read it out to him as they were too busy.

bufabro said:
I'll brush up on my phrases for you to make this as Verbally Delightful as possible, Tom Clements had his Play Sheet pulled from him back in october, so you need to brush up on your facts instead of paying attention to my phrases. And yes I can blame Mike Mularkey he brought no team identity, he juggled quarterbacks left and right, and named an unproven kid from the university of Tulane the starting quarterback not even opening the door for a training camp competition putting all his eggs in one basket. He had no back up plan(hence the 5-11 Bills). Get Saban ready to Veto!!

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than come on a rival team's fan site to whine and defend your favorite team when you feel they are being talked about badly? I will never get the people who feel compelled to do that. Do you expect there to not be a bunch of Dolphins homer fans here? Let it go and realize how pathetic it is to do what you are doing, champ.

Basileus777 said:
"It's a very complex proposal and I really didn't understand it," Wilson said. "I didn't think I was a dropout but maybe I am. I didn't understand it."

.....hah the Bills owner voted against the cba cause he couldn't understand it......

I don't doubt he didn't understand it for christ sakes he's 87 yrs old.

I promised myself that if and when the deal got done, I would get drunk and dance around naked, however I cannot start drinking before I drive to work. I already started dancing naked though.

PeterNorth said:
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than come on a rival team's fan site to whine and defend your favorite team when you feel they are being talked about badly? I will never get the people who feel compelled to do that. Do you expect there to not be a bunch of Dolphins homer fans here? Let it go and realize how pathetic it is to do what you are doing, champ.

Well you can't take the facts, and pay Attention I got like 11 posts in here it's not like I'm Pushing this Anti Miami Stuff down your throats, I'm just here with a different opinion and you people are so strung out on your kool-aid that any different opinion from the one you want to hear is wrong and that is laughable. Making fun of a 87 year old man is great, and its shows fantastic class so keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom