*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6 | Page 132 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually had brain cells you’d be able to watch our linemen getting smoked off the snap the last couple weeks as compared to today where they actually did their job but Brock has no arm strength. Bears defense isn’t that good and Mack got hurt early.

Reactions: Jed
If you actually had brain cells you’d be able to watch our linemen getting smoked off the snap the last couple weeks as compared to today where they actually did their job but Brock has no arm strength. Bears defense isn’t that good and Mack got hurt early.

Tunsil and James should start getting more respect , looking like to pro bowl book ends!!!! Tunsil, drake, kiko, Howard, who all came in the same year did an amazing job today!!!
Proud of the team today and what the heck with the OL? They played their butts off..

ya know what, aside from Brocks INTs, Gase’s questionable call at the 1, the refs terrible no call on a blatant penalty...at the end of the day, a win is a win and thats all that matters

O line actually wasn’t bad at all....hope RT and Wake get back soon

Congratulation guys, I held off drinking to change things up but now I'm going to start. Cheers.

Hate to say it but the O looked better without 17 today. I'm not saying it was perfect, far from it, but just looked more Electric. The o-line where studs today, we could pretty much run or pass protect against a very good defense. Well done all around

Wasnt this game 7-0 at haltime...today was a day of many firsts for....watched 1st half at a chinese buffet(lol no sports bar) while waiting for my tire rotation.....Ended up talking **** to one of the Employees(21-13)....This game really ****ed with my emotions like a friday film....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom