*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach attach

Starter
Reaction score
I can't believe it! I knew we would lose this, and I was wrong! Glad Drake redeemed himself. Long plane ride home Bears!

Soca casual

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Wow my heart beat was 172 at that fg.. A win boys!! The sky maybe isn’t falling.
Props to our much maligned O line, top showing in adversity. Also big shout to Brock, dude can’t pass past 15 yards but managed the game very well. Did a great job as custodian this week.
Not happy with Gase tho when game on the line, he went away from running game and in OT at the goal line should have been gore all day.

SmokyFin

Starter
Reaction score
Just Beat Detroit at home next week and then Houston and we only have to go 4-4 the rest of the season to possibly make the playoffs.

zucca

Active Roster
Reaction score
Offensive line played great. Gore rushed for a hundred. That has got nothing to do with who the QB was. That's just a sign of a great game by the OL. Thank God Tunsil was back.

Ray R

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am both happy and relieved. Doesn't this put our team at 4-2?

It seems to me there should be a lot of folks here eating some crow along with a large portion of humble pie. I will be happy to supply plenty of mustard seeds.

rnrexpress3423

To be the man, you gotta beat the man!
Reaction score
Gore was gassed on that Drake fumble or he would have gotten the rock instead. He couldn't even breathe. Great win today guys and let's all celebrate this huge victory. We sure as hell earned it.

PS - I'm so glad we don't need to kick from the infield dirt anymore.

FinSolari

Scout Team
Reaction score
The offense seemed to play with more urgency, the OL mysteriously played better, osweiler had good command of the offense and made clutch throws, D made plays when it counted, refs screwed us, overall great win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom