*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6 | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it! I knew we would lose this, and I was wrong! Glad Drake redeemed himself. Long plane ride home Bears!

Wow my heart beat was 172 at that fg.. A win boys!! The sky maybe isn’t falling.
Props to our much maligned O line, top showing in adversity. Also big shout to Brock, dude can’t pass past 15 yards but managed the game very well. Did a great job as custodian this week.
Not happy with Gase tho when game on the line, he went away from running game and in OT at the goal line should have been gore all day.

Just Beat Detroit at home next week and then Houston and we only have to go 4-4 the rest of the season to possibly make the playoffs.

Offensive line played great. Gore rushed for a hundred. That has got nothing to do with who the QB was. That's just a sign of a great game by the OL. Thank God Tunsil was back.

I am both happy and relieved. Doesn't this put our team at 4-2?

It seems to me there should be a lot of folks here eating some crow along with a large portion of humble pie. I will be happy to supply plenty of mustard seeds.

Gore was gassed on that Drake fumble or he would have gotten the rock instead. He couldn't even breathe. Great win today guys and let's all celebrate this huge victory. We sure as hell earned it.

PS - I'm so glad we don't need to kick from the infield dirt anymore.

The offense seemed to play with more urgency, the OL mysteriously played better, osweiler had good command of the offense and made clutch throws, D made plays when it counted, refs screwed us, overall great win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom