*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6 | Page 134 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference this week is we were actually running the ball well, protecting well and getting a lot more 3rd and ~5s. BO barely had to move all day with the protection they were getting, RBs & TEs stepping up big time to help. I can't believe people are acting like BO had anything to do with them blocking better. He did his job and completed a lot of short passes that we all hate, but they worked today. He had a few good moments too like the 2 pt conversion.

It's the same offense as it's always been. but when those plays are positive, it works.

Yay, so does this mean that I won't get messages in my inbox asking for my address and to have a throwdown because I think someone is a **** person for wishing injury on another human.

Forgot to mention gore, great effort on all his runs, deserves every bit of credit for contributing to this win

Gore has been fantastic.. my sister in law who watches no football, was like wow- he is good.

Gore was gassed on that Drake fumble or he would have gotten the rock instead. He couldn't even breathe. Great win today guys and let's all celebrate this huge victory. We sure as hell earned it.

PS - I'm so glad we don't need to kick from the infield dirt anymore.
Didn't come back in on the last drive, either. Have to think at that point he simply couldn't go any more. Understandable given his age.

While I put that on Gase that Drake came in for Gore at that point, the truth is I'm wrong about that......whether or not Gore was gassed, you have to count on your platoon back to score there....or at least hold on to the ball.

We won today and it was an exciting game. I hate games like this.
I’ll move aside and let out sport reporter experts tell us we actually lost.

Like 0 and 5. I did see a thread that asked if we were 3-2 or 0-5. Silly silly people.

Highlights are up:

Game of the week and one of the best games I’ve seen for a long time. Watched it with my brother who is a bears fan In his pub shed in his garden. We’ve just walked down the 24hr shop to get a bottle of Gin and we’re gonna watch it again. He is bitching and it’s only gonna get better. Love it.

Just good to see Drake have a chance to redeem himself on that last drive. Nobody harder on him than himself, I'm sure. Good to see this team get a win like this. We deserve it!

So....do we roll with Osweiler next week, if Tannehill is ready?

Good question.

If Tannehill will benefit from another weeks rest we should go with Osweiler. If extra rest will not offer any substantial improvement for the shoulder, then I think we should let him start. This is really a combination medical/coaching call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom