*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Welcome home, Miami :kick:

310px-Cleveland_Browns_Logo.svg.png
@
320px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

CtDgA9rWgAApDPZ.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
1ImYOD0.png
200px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
XEWZdyB.png

fMiRuNB.png

WEATHER
N2PROLi.png

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;c8qrwON1-zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qrwON1-zE[/video]
[video=youtube;uF2AtysV2WY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2AtysV2WY[/video]

Going to watch the game after work tomorrow.... can someone please text me:"Do NOT watch this game" if we lose...

Going to watch the game after work tomorrow.... can someone please text me:"Do NOT watch this game" if we lose...

My suggestion, quickly log on to Finheaven. If the board is down, don't watch the game.

Nawa'akoa?! My mind is blown. Had no idea his first name was abbreviated, lol.

I am trying to get excited again, its getting hard these days, Remember last time we played a Third String QB, Thad Lewis and the Bills whooped our Asses. Anything short of a Curb Stomping, Beat down of this depleted Browns team will be very disappointing imo.

I'll tell you, I do not want to hear the excuses later if the Dolphins do not handle their business today. You have, by NFL standards, a cupcake coming to your house for the home opener. They need to be stomping their guts out and blowing them out of the building. Tannehill needs to look competent, large and in charge out there. No *****footing around today. Defense, strap up and get after that rook. There will be destruction of property if they can't beat the Browns. Do not let me (us) down Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom