***Official Coach Firings Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Coach Firings Thread***

Not surprised about Kitchens.......he lost control of that group.

Wow Browns didn't even bother to sleep on it, lol.

If I'm betting, I'm going with Giants, Cowboys, Redskins (getting rid of the caretaker) and one surprise team following suit. Praticia and Quinn are already declared safe.

Kitchens deserved it. Far more than the record was the lack of discipline combined with the lack of HC caliber character he showed after the Garrett debacle. I'm not gonna blast them for hiring him - on a team so starved for success if they really thought he deserved credit for that nice second half play last year, I get it. I'll applaud them for realizing it wasn't the right hire and doing so quickly.

Ironic that a 6-10 first season is enough to get a guy fired on a team that went winless a short time ago, but it is what it is.

I still think there's room for good coaching to get Baker Mayfield playing like a top QB, and I think this year's team really suffered from buying into its own hype. That won't happen again.

I think Gase and Shurmer are both out in NY and watch for one of them to go after Baylor's Matt Rhule.

I think Gase and Shurmer are both out in NY and watch for one of them to go after Baylor's Matt Rhule.

no way the jets pull the plug on Gase so soon...everyone knows that offense is so complex and sophisticated it takes at least 3 years for players to learn just the basic concepts of it, he needs to get his guys that fit his system in there, that way he can finally open up the magic playbook that takes advantage of mismatches, only then will the screens and bad playcalling transition to a reincarnation of the greatest show on turf

Allen out, Rivera in. I'm surprised Rivera signed so early in the process. I thought he would hold out until Dallas fires Garrett. Much better team in Dallas than DC, the ownership situation is a wash.

Freddie Kitchens was a TERRIBLE hire. Browns wasted a season with that clown. The only benefit is that they were able to see first hand that Landry / Beckham together is a dumpster fire that needs to be put out ASAP. At least the new coach probably won't have to deal with both of those numbskulls.

Back
Top Bottom