Official College Football Power Rankings Week 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official College Football Power Rankings Week 12

Looks like, aside from tge top 3, there is a lot of average (.500 ish) teams.

I've never been as high on Wilson as some, bit he seems to be single handedly carrying SEA to a deep playoff run.

I had a croissant for breakfast today.
I had leftover pizza, but more to the point of discussion, was said croissant one of those nice ones with that heavenly flakey consistency, of was it one of those Faux french knockoffs you get at burger king?

I had leftover pizza, but more to the point of discussion, was said croissant one of those nice ones with that heavenly flakey consistency, of was it one of those Faux french knockoffs you get at burger king?

The latter.

It’s a Wawa croissant. Not bad if you stick it in the toaster over for a minute or two.

But certainly not a real croissant.

Hey, dont be **** talking Wawa that is unacceptable behavior, unless Buc-ees is your gas station of choice, but who needs a Costco at a gas station lol!

The latter.

It’s a Wawa croissant. Not bad if you stick it in the toaster over for a minute or two.

But certainly not a real croissant.
I appreciate your honesty, as well as the willingness to share.

Breakfast bread is one thing, just don't tell me you settle for natty ice, when it comes to your choice in refreshments.

I appreciate your honesty, as well as the willingness to share.

Breakfast bread is one thing, just don't tell me you settle for natty ice, when it comes to your choice in refreshments.

I only chug cheap whiskey from the bottle.

Hey, dont be **** talking Wawa that is unacceptable behavior, unless Buc-ees is your gas station of choice, but who needs a Costco at a gas station lol!
We don't have Wawa in my area, and I don't know what Buc-ees even is.

Race Track is the high end go to around here. You just have to be suspicious of the hot dogs before about 10 am. Likely they been there overnight.

Can't beat the Cuban coffee though. Better than any Starbucks I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom