Official Cromartie draft position thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cromartie draft position thread...

WaxOn WaxOff

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
I have seen many 1st round predictions and many hoping the dolphins get him in the 1st round. He looks good for the little bit he played, but I think those predictions are way off base. Given his 40 time, lack of experience, and history of severe knee injury, I think he's a 3rd rounder. I'd like him for the Dolphins in the third. I think the 2nd round would be too soon. There will be too many good players with fewer question marks in the 2nd round. OK FSU/Dolphin fans, fire away.....:evil:

hes probably a second rounder now because of the combine but wait til his pro day be4 we decied anything his official time was not as bad as his unofficial i bleieve 4.39

I'm really not sure about him either....I know he's got talent but I hate drafting projects and question mark in the 1st round....I know every player is a gamble but after Yatil Green I stay away from guys coming back from major injuries in the 1st round.At this point Lawson and Carpenter would be the 2 guys I'd look at with our top pick.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm really not sure about him either....I know he's got talent but I hate drafting projects and question mark in the 1st round....I know every player is a gamble but after Yatil Green I stay away from guys coming back from major injuries in the 1st round.At this point Lawson and Carpenter would be the 2 guys I'd look at with our top pick.

Ozzy rules!!

someone takes a chance on him in the second....

Dolfan4life34 said:
hes probably a second rounder now because of the combine but wait til his pro day be4 we decied anything his official time was not as bad as his unofficial i bleieve 4.39

I thought he ran a 4.48 or 4.49??? I could be wrong, but remember watching him run it and thinking not very fast for a DB with lack of experience and a 1st round grade. If it was in the 4.3 range, I wouldn't have said that. Jason Allen ran well, but I know some aren't to high on him. I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him. What round is he to go in?

I think he did show some rust at the combine. I was a firm believer that if he had a good combine he was a sure first rounder, but from what I saw I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped to the second, but no further than that.

On the other hand another guy coming off injury, Jason Allen, looked great.

Back
Top Bottom