Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 19m19 minutes ago
Rumor is Dolphins will trade Wheeler & Ellerbe for eighth-round picks.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 19m19 minutes ago
Rumor is Dolphins will trade Wheeler & Ellerbe for eighth-round picks.

Dolphins plan on offering draft picks to take Wheeler and Ellerbe off their hands...

Will Hill? I know this coaching staff won't touch him, but man him and Jones together sound A LOT better than Jones and Delmas/Kovac

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith · 15m 15 minutes ago
The Jets spent this year's fifth-round pick on Brandon Marshall, and this year's sixth-round pick on Percy Harvin.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 27m 27 minutes ago
Percy Harvin was scheduled to make $10.5M this season. No cap hit for Jets. Expendable after Brandon Marshall soon-to-be official trade #nyj

Jets aren't taking a receiver in the first round.. I can almost guarantee that.

Looks like it did not scream medical at all

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 37s 37 seconds ago
49ers announce that Patrick Willis will retire today, just six weeks after his 30th birthday. Rare that a player departs on his own terms.

I'd pay $7m for Clay. He JUST turned 26. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet, and I think losing him, especially to those damn Bills would hurt this offense more than we think. He's one of the few players on this team that picks up YAC and has solid chemistry with Tannehill. Clay/Sims is a great 1/2 punch at tight end, especially with Sims on his rookie deal for the next two seasons.

Looks like it did not scream medical at all

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 37s 37 seconds ago
49ers announce that Patrick Willis will retire today, just six weeks after his 30th birthday. Rare that a player departs on his own terms.

Good for him. He's 30, he can enjoy the rest of his life a very rich man and not take any more NFL abuse. More guys should take this route.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 21s22 seconds ago
#Jaguars set to add another big-time FA: Ascending former #Packers CB Davon House is set join them at $6.25M per year

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I'd pay $7m for Clay. He JUST turned 26. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet, and I think losing him, especially to those damn Bills would hurt this offense more than we think. He's one of the few players on this team that picks up YAC and has solid chemistry with Tannehill. Clay/Sims is a great 1/2 punch at tight end, especially with Sims on his rookie deal for the next two seasons.

The Bills are going to offer more than 7 million.

Eric Winston ‏@ericwinston 3m3 minutes ago
Excited to say I'm headed back to the Bengals! #whodey

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Do the Bills have a lot of cap space?

Yes they sure do.

:lol:

It's funny . . . we've had McKinnie and Fox as tackles . . . . and Eric Winston just will never be a Dolphin. Before 2013, you would of thought for sure he was "shoe in" former UM tackle to be a future Miami Dolphin. ZBS fit and all.

Back
Top Bottom