Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

broccoli rob

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Colts still in play for DeMarco Murray, too. They are a serious contender next year.

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Daniel Stubbs and Mike Rumpf are going to Indy too?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 5m 5 minutes ago
The Dolphins have been doing due diligence on a cheap backup DT in UFA. Randy Starks situation is tenuous if they find one.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Starks' saving is immense.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I would see if he would take a pay cut though.

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ahtyba Rubin is an interesting name that I think can stop the run, but was just hurt last year.

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Indy got Gore & Johnson?

Damn

They're finally gonna have a running game and make Andrew Luck less of a volume passer.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Indy got Gore & Johnson?

Damn

They're finally gonna have a running game and make Andrew Luck less of a volume passer.
Yea Gore will give them everything they hoped Trent Richardson would . . . and Andre Johnson/TY Hilton with Moncrief in the slot to go along with Fleener/Allen at TE . . . . That Indy offense is going to be potent.

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Indy gets Frank Gore and Andre Johnson. wow.

A source close to Andre Johnson told SportsTalk790's Lance Zierlein Johnson is on his way to the Colts.

Zierlein tweeted the following Tuesday morning: "Dre on owners private jet headed to Indy. He called Gore & they agreed both to Indy. Philly wanted both." So now it appears the Eagles didn't only lose out on Frank Gore at the alter, but they also lost a suitable veteran replacement for Jeremy Maclin. Meanwhile, Johnson would be a great fit with Andrew Luck as a sure-handed replacement for Reggie Wayne.
****. I wanted either or both in Miami.

Top Bottom