Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Looks like the Ravens are cutting Jacoby Jones.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ravens terminate WR Jacoby Jones' contract. Jones spent 3 years in Baltimore. <a href="http://t.co/CspodohuOG">pic.twitter.com/CspodohuOG</a></p>— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/570633658626936833">February 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/25/ravens-cut-jacoby-jones/

PFT confirms that Jacoby Jones has been released.

hearing rumors of a nasty video ( worse then what Ray Rice did ) about Dez Bryant that is about to come out....that should make his contract negotiations very intereesting

hearing rumors of a nasty video ( worse then what Ray Rice did ) about Dez Bryant that is about to come out....that should make his contract negotiations very intereesting

i'm wondering where this all came about anyways... interesting how it just appears.

there was mentioning that he used to let people take advantage of his life, but he doesnt allow that anymore

Looks like the Ravens are cutting Jacoby Jones.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ravens terminate WR Jacoby Jones' contract. Jones spent 3 years in Baltimore. <a href="http://t.co/CspodohuOG">pic.twitter.com/CspodohuOG</a></p>— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/570633658626936833">February 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd take Jones over Ginn. Quickly.

Jones only knock has been some durability issues. But he's still got gas in the tank as return man and WR.

LD

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider · 6h 6 hours ago
Giants cut running back Peyton Hillis.

Wonder if he will find any job at this point.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

i'll pass on jacoby jones...i think all he's got left is returns

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider · 4h 4 hours ago
Jacoby Jones had a $2.5 million base salary, $3.375 million cap figure for 2015. Ravens save just $750,000

I think that says a lot there.

Just read about this on a Adam Shefter tweet. It sounds like Dez Bryant switched agents recently and maybe someone is "being a snitch" to get back at Bryant in retaliation. I haven't heard what's on the video. This would have big implications on the Cowboys, and also might affect DeMarco Murray and Adrian Peterson, as far as where they might play next year.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
The #Packers released LB AJ Hawk, their former first-round pick. It saves them $3.5M this year, which comes off their cap

The #Packers released LB AJ Hawk, their former first-round pick. It saves them $3.5M this year, which comes off their cap

Anybody have the PFF numbers on him or some insight on what his impact would be in this scheme?

Interesting they'd release Hawk. I didn't think he was a bad player?

he's awful...the pack disliked his play inside so much they benched him and moved clay mathews inside to try and right the ship...

no brainer cut...and i'm telling ya the pack are gonna get a ilb come hell or high water this offseason so they can move mathews back outside...everything miamis looking at they are also...ilb is a serious priority for the pack

he's awful...the pack disliked his play inside so much they benched him and moved clay mathews inside to try and right the ship...

no brainer cut...and i'm telling ya the pack are gonna get a ilb come hell or high water this offseason so they can move mathews back outside...everything miamis looking at they are also...ilb is a serious priority for the pack

Its amazing he lasted this long in GB, in the NFL he was About 1/4 as good as fans thought he was, all the steroids in the world didn't change that.

Its amazing he lasted this long in GB, in the NFL he was About 1/4 as good as fans thought he was, all the steroids in the world didn't change that.

yeah there's no doubt he was getting paid as a starter for too long...i think what really made it noticeable is the athlete which was never great to begin with really fell off...his instincts were always below average by ilb standards anyways...but i guess when rajis in his prime at that time and mathews is ripping qbs heads off they were ok with just getting by

ted thompsons making upgrade ilb probably the top priority this offseason...

Back
Top Bottom