Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

yeah there's no doubt he was getting paid as a starter for too long...i think what really made it noticeable is the athlete which was never great to begin with really fell off...his instincts were always below average by ilb standards anyways...but i guess when rajis in his prime at that time and mathews is ripping qbs heads off they were ok with just getting by

ted thompsons making upgrade ilb probably the top priority this offseason...

They're in a good spot to take Kendricks.

its quieter here on releases than i expected.... or at least hoped. so far its just GB- AJ Hawk, Giants- Payton Hillis, and Baltimore- Jacoby Jones???

and yeah hoos... GB basically is just like us, #1 should be aiming for the ILB so they can move their guy back to OLB as well... they prob looking at the same guys to work this out in FA and draft as Miami

You think he falls that far? I don't.

Maxx Williams seems like there guy that late in the 1st.

well that's the other potential play for them...a tight end upgrade...they got everything else...

I dunno, I still have a hard time believing Peyton is coming back, it really doesn't seem like they want him back either.

i'm confused on this... is it because they dont trust Manning at the helm anymore? great QBs going the distance at an older age? has he lost his smarts and/or abilities?

John Elway doesnt want him around after bringing him in??? Brock Osweiler GO!!!

Imagine if the Broncos lost Knighton, Franklin, Manning, and J. Thomas

gutting the roster.

go raiders!

i'm confused on this... is it because they dont trust Manning at the helm anymore? great QBs going the distance at an older age? has he lost his smarts and/or abilities?

John Elway doesnt want him around after bringing him in??? Brock Osweiler GO!!!

His age showed last year, a lot. Injuries stacked up quick, and his arm got weaker by the game. No reason to think that will change.

Kubiak has run the same system for 20+ years, he's not going to change for Peyton. Peyton runs his own system, to think he's willing to change all of that this late in his career seems unrealistic.

If they wanted Peyton back, they don't bring in Kubiak IMO.

Shannhans and Kubiak's are kind of genius's when it comes to rebuilding teams quick, and giving teams an identity. They'll find the guys they need pretty quick.

The Packers released A.J. Hawk....he might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom