Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Figured we could start a list and running discussion on all these as they happen and how they may impact the DOLPHINS.

This is morning I hear, Deangelo Williams said himself he was released, but Carolina isn't confirming yet. Also, the Cardinals let Ted Ginn Jr. go as well.

Colts and DE Ricky Jean Francois also part ways. And rumors in the guard market is that the cap strapped Saints could part ways with both veteran Guards Jabari Evans and Ben Grubbs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...t-saints-could-cut-pro-bowl-guard-jahri-evans

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for us to let some people go. We need the cap space. Wondering who'll be our 1st cut.

Ozzy rules!!

saints need better protection from the oline...cutting evans surprises me but i didnt pay much attention to him in 2014...he's been one of the best guards in football prior...that jarius byrd contract looks more short sighted by the minute

I have said it many times, Miami will be a very good team this year because everything the team lacks are abundant or will be abundant in the free agency and the draft.

Just saw on rotoworld Clint Boling is most likely gone in cincy. He's the 3rd best free agent guard and he's only 26

Ozzy rules!!

Feel kind of bad for Deangelo Williams. He had a ****ty year. His mom died of breast cancer all the while being a BIG time presence with the NFL and their breast cancer awareness. Only Greg Hardy showed up to the funeral out of all of his teammates and ownership/NFL and it really devastated him. Ironically, none of the money the NFL raises goes towards breast cancer research . . . just commericals and awareness, which usually is more about making sure an NFL logo is in the picture somewhere.

Then he breaks his hand and Jonathan Stewart gets hot and takes over the job.

Just shows you the NFL is a full fledged business at it's core and when these players are looking for big dollars on non guaranteed contracts, nobody has a right to judge them for it because these NFL teams and league are some of the greediest organizations out there.

deangelo williams been stealing money from carolina since he signed that contract...leaving his personal life losing his mother out of it which is terrible no doubt carolinas gotten very little bang for their buck

Mike Wallace is due a bonus on March 10th...we should know by then what the team intends to do with him.

I'm surprised Gibson isn't gone yet. I'm guessing we have to wait till the new league year starts to release Wheeler and Ellerbe as June 1st cuts?

Mike Wallace is due a bonus on March 10th...we should know by then what the team intends to do with him.

I'm surprised Gibson isn't gone yet. I'm guessing we have to wait till the new league year starts to release Wheeler and Ellerbe as June 1st cuts?

Yea teams can start designating June 1st cuts when the league year begins in March. We are gonna know a lot in a very short time.

Damn, I wish we could get Jahri. He'd be a great Guard for us. And the fact that my cousin's husband was roommates with him in college and still talk, I'd have free tickets to home games. Let me dream!

Evans was really bad last year. Not saying the team cannot go there, but I think there are better options.

I have said it many times, Miami will be a very good team this year because everything the team lacks are abundant or will be abundant in the free agency and the draft.

Is there an abundance of #1 receivers with good character , hands and effort? Let me know where they are so we could get rid of Wallace please

Is there an abundance of #1 receivers with good character , hands and effort? Let me know where they are so we could get rid of Wallace please
sorry there aren't a lot of jerry rice players that play that position. If I hadn't seen jerry rice with my own eyes, I wouldn't think he even existed. He was outside the realm of science. that being said you have to don't get all three... #1 WR, good character, hands, effort, in todays nfl you get to pick 2 of the 3. Sadly it seems Wallace is lacking in all three.

Back
Top Bottom