Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Feel kind of bad for Deangelo Williams. He had a ****ty year. His mom died of breast cancer all the while being a BIG time presence with the NFL and their breast cancer awareness. Only Greg Hardy showed up to the funeral out of all of his teammates and ownership/NFL and it really devastated him. Ironically, none of the money the NFL raises goes towards breast cancer research . . . just commericals and awareness, which usually is more about making sure an NFL logo is in the picture somewhere.

Then he breaks his hand and Jonathan Stewart gets hot and takes over the job.

Just shows you the NFL is a full fledged business at it's core and when these players are looking for big dollars on non guaranteed contracts, nobody has a right to judge them for it because these NFL teams and league are some of the greediest organizations out there.

That is so terrible. And wow, the guy who is labeled as "the bad guy" is the only one of his 'friends' to show up. Pathetic. If I were him I'd be so done with Carolina

sorry there aren't a lot of jerry rice players that play that position. If I hadn't seen jerry rice with my own eyes, I wouldn't think he even existed. He was outside the realm of science. that being said you have to don't get all three... #1 WR, good character, hands, effort, in todays nfl you get to pick 2 of the 3. Sadly it seems Wallace is lacking in all three.

Rice admits to “illegal” use of stickum
http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...ts-to-%93illegal%94-use-of-stickum&highlight=

We need to be ready to pounce. Cut these scrubs and get some real talent. Get this cap situation ready to go get some better talent. Let's go Miami.

when does the cutting begin??? has anyone been cut yet??? I'm sooooooooo pumped!!!

I just want the first guy to be PHILIP WHEELER, and then I can start celebrating!!!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RiceJe00.htm

You don't put up those kinda numbers due to stickum. ;)

That's true but his numbers are inflated. Who knows how fewer catches, TD's, and just overall big plays he would have had if he hadn't cheated. It's the same argument in baseball about how fewer HR's would Bonds have hit if he wasn't cheating. Bonds would have still been a great hall of fame caliber player. It's sad because numbers are questioned not Rice's greatness.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

when does the cutting begin??? has anyone been cut yet??? I'm sooooooooo pumped!!!

I just want the first guy to be PHILIP WHEELER, and then I can start celebrating!!!

Thinking the same thing. I am constantly checking twitter to find any news.

Sometimes it really is ability, focus, and all the years of hard work!!!

09000d5d807baa78_gallery_600.jpg

Stick 'um???

16885277-mmmain.jpg

Now Lester Hayes is the man whom i known for Stick um!!!

1376275854_elvin-hayes.jpg

Same with Clifford Franklin... LOL

[video=youtube;2ZtSA9lGfk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtSA9lGfk8[/video]

sorry there aren't a lot of jerry rice players that play that position. If I hadn't seen jerry rice with my own eyes, I wouldn't think he even existed. He was outside the realm of science. that being said you have to don't get all three... #1 WR, good character, hands, effort, in todays nfl you get to pick 2 of the 3. Sadly it seems Wallace is lacking in all three.

Yea , honestly i hope We get rid of Wallace. Id rather have a guy with less Talent who gives effort And is a team guy . Wallace is an awful teammate And that makes everyone around you agitated And affects their play.

BSN OFFICIAL REPORT: Terrance Knighton confirms he’s out; Orlando Franklin gone unless Broncos work “miracle”
Posted by Brandon Spano On February 24, 2015 0 Comment
When you stack the roster, develop players, and win lots of games, other teams swoop in like vultures to pick up anything they possibly can from your organization. In the NFL, you can only spend so much and that leaves teams like the Broncos in a tough situation when multiple contracts expire at the same time.
http://bsndenver.com/official-repor...do-franklin-gone-unless-broncos-work-miracle/

I agree... Both are needed here. Just 1 would be great, but 2 would be huge.

We need to be ready to pounce. Cut these scrubs and get some real talent. Get this cap situation ready to go get some better talent. Let's go Miami.

It's possible that if we dump all the one's we want to release, that other teams will know we have needs and play that against us.

Back
Top Bottom