Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Eric Winston ‏@ericwinston 3m3 minutes ago
Excited to say I'm headed back to the Bengals! #whodey

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Yes they sure do.

I think we almost have to match Clay's offer as the TE market is small. Or go after Jermaine Gresham.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m2 minutes ago
Source confirms Packers free agent cornerback Davon House to join Jaguars on contract averaging $6.25 million per year

:lol:

It's funny . . . we've had McKinnie and Fox as tackles . . . . and Eric Winston just will never be a Dolphin. Before 2013, you would of thought for sure he was "shoe in" former UM tackle to be a future Miami Dolphin. ZBS fit and all.

I have about 10,000 posts asking for Winston to be signed as stopgap starter or back up. You are right. Never happened.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 21s22 seconds ago
#Jaguars set to add another big-time FA: Ascending former #Packers CB Davon House is set join them at $6.25M per year

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13

The Bills are going to offer more than 7 million.

better be enough to make up for lack of state taxes

The Dolphins should make the Bills wait until there are no more options and match the offer

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
The #Jets have agreed to terms with RB Bilal Powell, source confirms (as @MMehtaNYDN said).

I think we almost have to match Clay's offer as the TE market is small. Or go after Jermaine Gresham.

Or we can start sims and draft depth at the position while avoiding paying the 8 or 9 mil the bills would have to offer which is flat out ridiculous for clay

Hope the NFL is planning on investigating all these teams making specific contact offers to FA's

NFL LOVES THIS.

But they have to go on record that they are against it.

Since March 7th . . . the sports world has been all NFL talk. They are going to internally embrace this and find ways to make it even more beneficial in 2016.

I don't like the idea of starting Sims in our offense and the draft, I heard, doesn't have many TE's.

Indy gets Frank Gore and Andre Johnson. wow.

A source close to Andre Johnson told SportsTalk790's Lance Zierlein Johnson is on his way to the Colts.

Zierlein tweeted the following Tuesday morning: "Dre on owners private jet headed to Indy. He called Gore & they agreed both to Indy. Philly wanted both." So now it appears the Eagles didn't only lose out on Frank Gore at the alter, but they also lost a suitable veteran replacement for Jeremy Maclin. Meanwhile, Johnson would be a great fit with Andrew Luck as a sure-handed replacement for Reggie Wayne.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 22s23 seconds ago
The Dolphins have been doing due diligence on a cheap backup DT in UFA. Randy Starks situation is tenuous if they find one.

Back
Top Bottom