Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

With Johnson and Cobb its 2 guys saying I want to play with a team thats constantly a playoff competitor for my chance too... doesnt hurt when Rodgers and Luck are throwing too. Plus cobb knows GB his whole career... good for him to go back!!!

now the important thing is Clay... even if Buffalo makes a move at him, I think we need to sign him... overpay yes, I wish we just did it right off the bat, but this way might be smarter i guess. but we need what he offers and has offered. it is worth it!!!

No CB or S rumours this morning?

Was hoping we might snag Perrish Cox as a nickel in the great SF clearout sale. All items 0.49....

You can't turn down a team when there isn't any offer to begin with. From all reports, we haven't reached out to Johnson...so I don't know if he can really turn us down. And also, I keep hearing reports that we never actually offered a contract to Cobb, but reached out to him just to gauge interest.

The post was under the assumption that we "did" offer deals. We may never know.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 2m 2 minutes ago
Taking a Dolphins option off market. RT @ProFootballTalk: Report: Titans on track to sign Bills S Da'Norris Searcy http://wp.me/p14QSB-9J3s

ugh can't wait till 4...
just want suh to be officially signed so I can stop worrying.
hope they get it done fast.

Indy trying to make a run before they drop a record contract on Luck...

What about a Henry Melton as an interior pass rusher?

If Johnson and Gore go there, I doubt Wilfork will be far behind...

Luck is having the LeBron affect...everyone heading to Indy. Reminds me of Philly a few years ago when it seemed like every player on the market was heading to Philly.

I will not lie, Greg Hardy interests me too. He would eat next to Suh as well.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Right on the spot…lol

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1m 1 minute ago
Wondered about Greg Hardy… there are several teams in the mix and they can sign him even though he’s on the except list.

I will not lie, Greg Hardy interests me too. He would eat next to Suh as well.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Right on the spot…lol

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1m 1 minute ago
Wondered about Greg Hardy… there are several teams in the mix and they can sign him even though he’s on the except list.

If hardy came to Miami..... Quarterbacks would be scared to have their career Ended down here

Back
Top Bottom