Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

I get the feeling that the Phins may have more then one announcement today...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 39s39 seconds ago
The teams in the mix for Brian Orakpo are the #Titans, #Redskins and #Cardinals. AZ is the one to watch, they want an edge presence

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 35s36 seconds ago
Panther re-sign Dwan Edwards, team announces

See, I get the feeling it might be a quiet day except for announcing Suh deal of course (important moment) and looking at the Clay deal he gets from Buffalo.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 26s26 seconds ago
The #Chiefs are expected to release WR Dwayne Bowe tomorrow, source said

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 43s43 seconds ago
Crazy: RT @ProFootballTalk: As mentioned on PFT Live, Ndamukong Suh contract will pay $60 million FULLY gtd at signing.

See, I get the feeling it might be a quiet day except for announcing Suh deal of course (important moment) and looking at the Clay deal he gets from Buffalo.

I expect it to be basically quiet also, and as was reported by Jackson it will take a while to fill out the roster, meaning were not planning on making any other large signings it appears.

Will Hardy come with a discount? Since all the drama he has caused...
That would be interesting if we got him here for sure

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m2 minutes ago
Source confirms Packers free agent cornerback Davon House to join Jaguars on contract averaging $6.25 million per year

Wow. With all this cap to be used up, it's not a good FA for filling needs on the cheap. House is a decent corner though, Jags are building a good team (other than screwing the pooch by not taking Teddy). Presume this means Tramon Williams is staying in GB...

The one thing I'll say about this draft though - lots of nickel and hybrid CB/S guys - which is what we need the worst. Grimes and Taylor on the outside will be OK, we have to put someone capable in to cover the slot in the AFCE.

Wow. With all this cap to be used up, it's not a good FA for filling needs on the cheap. House is a decent corner though, Jags are building a good team (other than screwing the pooch by not taking Teddy). Presume this means Tramon Williams is staying in GB...

The one thing I'll say about this draft though - lots of nickel and hybrid CB/S guys - which is what we need the worst. Grimes and Taylor on the outside will be OK, we have to put someone capable in to cover the slot in the AFCE.

IFO EKPRE-OLOMU in the 3rd...he may be small, but he play with an edge and is willing to attack the line...he would work well on the inside.

Two more things about Evans…he says that Suh "robbed the bank". He did not rob ****. The market paid him what it deemed he was worth. He did not steal ****. Secondly, Evans says that Philbin will be "framed" in that robbery. Again Evans…**** YOU! Joe has had every chance from his second year on to make a jump and he has not. If this team fails next year, that IS on Joe and nobody else.

IFO EKPRE-OLOMU in the 3rd...he may be small, but he play with an edge and is willing to attack the line...he would work well on the inside.

There must be some bad medical information on him from the combine because he's gone from 2nd round prospect to 3rd/4th round prospect. He may not be ready to play till mid-season at the earliest. He is a perfect fit for this defense though.

Back
Top Bottom