*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

The pick 6 was recoverable, it was a bad play but lets not act like that is the reason we lost

It was a main reason they lost. That and his WRs not being able to catch a cold and no running game as usual. This team can't play from behind.

I am so tired of the offense producing all of two TD's. That is on the OC, the QB, line, receivers....ALL of them.

Just pathetic defense on that final drive. Campbell basically said game over when punting. You can call the season officially over after this crapfest. Let the off season begin. Time to look at available coaching candidates and the draft.

The Dolphins are one of the dumbest teams ever. Landry on the kick off. Aikens letting the Lunt hit him that is rolling favorably and watching the returner et a big return and the punter tacks on 15. The coach decides to punt a 4th and 5 down 2 scores with 6 mins left

Lets start thinking about the draft and the wrong player they will choose.

Basically gave the game to the Cowboys with that stupid decision to punt....... Stupid.

Although I agree hugely with what you say, having any faith in our Offense to get the 4 yards they needed would have been an stretch, understand to a degree why Campbell thought punting and hoping the D gets a 3 and out was the smarter move. It nearly worked with a 3rd and 14.

Didn't stick with the run, terrible penalties, awful coaching, another bone headed special teams play by Landry.....even Marino would have problems over coming that, and we know Tannehill isn't half of what Dan was as a QB.

I hope Carolina beats the **** out of the Cowboys. Bunch thugs.

Miami lost because when Dallas was doing nothing on offense, basically the whole first half, Miami's offense did nothing. Miami defense is on, Miami offense is off. Miami offense is on, Miami defense is off.

Glad I didn't worship Campbell like so many others did.Because I knew he couldn't walk on water.Does anyone realy think we will win again this season.

Although I agree hugely with what you say, having any faith in our Offense to get the 4 yards they needed would have been an stretch, understand to a degree why Campbell thought punting and hoping the D gets a 3 and out was the smarter move. It nearly worked with a 3rd and 14.

This is true, it shows he has more faith in the defense than the offense which is sad.

I see us beating the Ravens and maybe the Jets. The rest of the games will be blow outs.
What will our pick me at 6-10

Back
Top Bottom