*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Since the Texans game, we've scored 7, 17, 20, and 14 (today) points on offensive for a total of 58 points and average of just under 15 points a game. That was the same total under Philbin through the first four games of the season.

Although I agree hugely with what you say, having any faith in our Offense to get the 4 yards they needed would have been an stretch, understand to a degree why Campbell thought punting and hoping the D gets a 3 and out was the smarter move. It nearly worked with a 3rd and 14.

No! The coach preaches toughness and aggressive play and has faith in his players. You go for it there....no question.

Raiders lose. Jets lose. A Miami win today would have put us right in the wildcard spot. Typical maimi fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Did you see the scoreboard? The free 7 points was the difference.

Same ole Dolphins opportunity knocks and they are in a alcohol induced coma lying in a puddle of vomit next to the toilet.

I am OK with 4-12. No reason to hope for anything different.

Well the defense played well enough to win basically becasue we have a stud DT but missing that on the offensive side of the ball. To many average players especaily at QB. I am sure we will have more posting on why our coaching is so bad that is the issue with RT and of course special teams contributed to our woes today but we certianly do not have the guy under center to get it done. 20 minute of offense holding the ball and last week the defense played 88 snaps and special team saved us last week. Hoops your boy just not good enough to much tunnel vision by RT and how you feel about this boy.

I see a ton of QBs get pissed when they fail to get a 3rd down. Tannehill just trots to the sideline after a pick 6 like oh well no biggie.

He plays like he just got paid today...Got himself a pocket full of change....

Seriously though Guys....did you expect anything different from this team today? Its who they are...they are who we though they are...they are the same punching bag they have been for what? 20 seasons?

I hate this ****. I hate the NFL. I knew they'd get every call. I knew we could not make simple ****ing plays. I knew all this **** would happen hence betting 50k v bucks on this.

Since the Texans game, we've scored 7, 17, 20, and 14 (today) points on offensive for an total of 58 points and average of just under 15 points a game. That was the same total under Philbin through the first four games of the season.

That has Lazar written all over it. He should be fired tomorrow. Let Saunders call the plays.

Next time I see this ref crew will be too soon. How long has that POS Tripplet been a ref?

Well the defense played well enough to win basically becasue we have a stud DT but missing that on the offensive side of the ball. To many average players especaily at QB. I am sure we will have more posting on why our coaching is so bad that is the issue with RT and of course special teams contributed to our woes today but we certianly do not have the guy under center to get it done. 20 minute of offense holding the ball and last week the defense played 88 snaps and special team saved us last week. Hoops your boy just not good enough to much tunnel vision by RT and how you feel about this boy.

They gave up 168 yards rushing today alot of good one good DT has done us

If you dont want our record to be 4-12, you're not a true dolphins fan. Kappa

Lamar Miller has 7 CARRIES.....

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

If you dont want our record to be 4-12, you're not a true dolphins fan. Kappa

Get out of here...

Lazor needs to be let go.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Today

Back
Top Bottom