*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

I said 160 something rushing yards is bad, they did some good things agaisnt a bad team but 160 yards rushing given up is bad no matter how you slice it

I agree. The good defenses do not allow more than 80-90 yards per game. This team, because of the scheme which is wreckless, gives up the big plays. On top of that is the poor performances and discipline.

Tannehill can strike downfield. He needs a new OC. Lazor is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team is just awful. They have a few good players but awful coaching. Things won't change until this team gets a competent GM and coaching staff.

This team is brutal. Every phase of the game they are bad. It is time for yet another complete overhaul.

This team is brutal. Every phase of the game they are bad. It is time for yet another complete overhaul.

This post is a major overreaction. The defense played well considering. Romo is a stud. He was rusty, but he played well. The special teams and the offense are the problem. The offense is a trading wreck. Only BillLazor could have this much talent and fail to utilize it. I stated this earlier. I really want Campbell to be the HC,and I really want Lou to be the DC. I Bill Lazor showed the door as quickly as possible. I want TBomb to fix the silly contracts that Philbin asked to be in place. The OC should not have the right to call plays even if the HC disagrees. Philbin was an idiot. I truly believe that Suh at contract price was a good decision. He is going to be a stud for the next four years.

Tannehill can strike downfield. He needs a new OC. Lazor is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ding, ding, ding! Only Lazor could actually minimialize the talent on this team.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I agree. The good defenses do not allow more than 80-90 yards per game. This team, because of the scheme which is wreckless, gives up the big plays. On top of that is the poor performances and discipline.

I love the defense under Lou. He has done well. Taylor kills us, but I like the direction the defense is heading.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I agree. The talent is better than our record. A few players making the same crucial penalties every week. Stupid special teams plays destroying field position.
I was in favor of Campbell, but now I am in favor of a complete makeover.
This team is the weakest on the sideline. That is the weakest link.

I disagree with your comment about Campbell. I am one hundred percent behind him and Lou. I just want Lazor to be gone.

Ding, ding, ding! Only Lazor could actually minimialize the talent on this team.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I love the defense under Lou. He has done well. Taylor kills us, but I like the direction the defense is heading.

Ok lol so still not being able to stop he run is a good direction

Campbell sucks with clock management.

Cambell has delegated that responsibility, and it is hard to argue with taking on what you believe you can handle. I will not ding him for this. Do you realistically expect him to be good at this?

Pitiful. It is what it is.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 13m13 minutes ago

Fox's Michael Strahan, on Dallas: "They have tougher games coming up. They're not going to be playing Miami every week."

Pitiful. It is what it is.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 13m13 minutes ago

Fox's Michael Strahan, on Dallas: "They have tougher games coming up. They're not going to be playing Miami every week."
Well that is true lol.
Dallas is not very good either

This is why this board amuses me...most of you flip flop from week to week on who you love and hate...most of you wouldnt have given Marino any kind of a chance and would have been screaming for his head after he had a bad week...there was a poll that said Cowboy fans were the worst fanbase in the NFL but by reading this board week in and week out I have to say no, its by far the Dolphins fans that are the worst....Everyone wants to blame every thing on Tannehill, it his fault we have an OC that for some decides to stop running the ball in the 3rd quarter...its his fault we have an OC that wants to call screen passes....its his fault that we have an OL that probably couldnt even stop a high school football team...you bash him when he throws a pick, or when he holds the ball too long, not realizing that the view from behind the center is A LOT different than the one you see when arm chair qbing...**** this board, and all of you on it...you make me hate being a Dolphin fan...

First, you are talking about a long term trend. I agree with that. You really should give people some slack for flip flops during the last six games. It was a chaotic time. Here is my position.

1. Campbell and Luo should be retaine. I like what I see.
2. Suh is a stud and I have no problem with his contract.
3. RT still has upside, but he did not play well. I still believe he is worth his contract (cheap contract).
4. Props to Fox. That is as good as he can play. Bad job by front office.
5. This was an effective offseason. I like the developing talent. I love Suh. I love dumping Clay.
6. This team has a chance to be a great team next year. The front office needs to make some. Good decisions.

Back
Top Bottom