*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Sorry guys the head coach is clueless, the DC is overmatched, the OC is a moron who believes he is the smartest guy on the field, a QB who just doesn't get the job done and an entire team that plays soft and stupid.

This is why this board amuses me...most of you flip flop from week to week on who you love and hate...most of you wouldnt have given Marino any kind of a chance and would have been screaming for his head after he had a bad week...there was a poll that said Cowboy fans were the worst fanbase in the NFL but by reading this board week in and week out I have to say no, its by far the Dolphins fans that are the worst....Everyone wants to blame every thing on Tannehill, it his fault we have an OC that for some decides to stop running the ball in the 3rd quarter...its his fault we have an OC that wants to call screen passes....its his fault that we have an OL that probably couldnt even stop a high school football team...you bash him when he throws a pick, or when he holds the ball too long, not realizing that the view from behind the center is A LOT different than the one you see when arm chair qbing...**** this board, and all of you on it...you make me hate being a Dolphin fan...

I hate this ****. I hate the NFL. I knew they'd get every call. I knew we could not make simple ****ing plays. I knew all this **** would happen hence betting 50k v bucks on this.

This team is always to relaxed at home. It has been like this since 2004. It is the culture. They live like divas and millionaires. There is no lunch bucket work ethic.
I thought the promotion of Campbell would instill something. Nothing has changed.
This team needs a tyrant to improve because they will not do it on their own.

Season over before December. Previous couple of years we at least had a few extra weeks.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I'm optimistic we can turn things around quickly. We do have some talent on the roster but we need management to start making the right decisions. We have to make a good hire for head coach.

Lamar Miller....7 CARRIES for 44 Yards!!!! 7 CARRIES....

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I'm optimistic we can turn things around quickly. We do have some talent on the roster but we need management to start making the right decisions. We have to make a good hire for head coach.

Agree....

The Houston Texans now have a better record than us. We've gone full circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the Dolphins would give up back to back sacks sweet d is plying prevent

Gave up 17 points and 3 of those were automatic starting a drive in red zone. 14 points they allowed. That is bad?

I said 160 something rushing yards is bad, they did some good things agaisnt a bad team but 160 yards rushing given up is bad no matter how you slice it

I agree. The talent is better than our record. A few players making the same crucial penalties every week. Stupid special teams plays destroying field position.
I was in favor of Campbell, but now I am in favor of a complete makeover.
This team is the weakest on the sideline. That is the weakest link.

Back
Top Bottom