*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Just remember, no one knows ****. :chuckle:

[tweet]857617122809200640[/tweet]

Yup we have no clue what's in the minds of our top brass.

I do have faith in Gase and Grier.

I think they could make this draft successful even being in a not so enviable position.

Let's hope any player we get makes our Dolphins that much better. Cannot wait!!

Miami's diluted sample, he man woman orange draft:

1st Rueben Foster
2nd Joe Mixon
3rd Jabrill Peppers
4th Gareon Conley
5th Caleb Brantley

First thought to the thread...I used to jam out to Motown Philly all the time in the younger days. Never seen the video. Fashion is such a fickle thing.

Vontae Mack. No. Matter. What.

Just watched it last night. Yearly tradition at my house right before the draft. This year, the thought that kept popping up in my head...I am really glad our FO doesn't appear to operate like this anymore.

The ribs are in the oven slow cooking at 300 Degrees. Spinach and Artichoke dip is done. Just waiting out the afternoon till the Draft starts. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a disaster of a night.

. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a disaster of a night.

Lets hope whoever we draft tonight has a great family.

[video=youtube;jN3H6Gc3_SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3H6Gc3_SE[/video]

The ribs are in the oven slow cooking at 300 Degrees. Spinach and Artichoke dip is done. Just waiting out the afternoon till the Draft starts. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a disaster of a night.

If they are in this early, drop it to 225*. :up:

Miami's diluted sample, he man woman orange draft:

1st Rueben Foster
2nd Joe Mixon
3rd Jabrill Peppers
4th Gareon Conley
5th Caleb Brantley

Are we trying to build a football team or a street gang?

Ozzy rules!!

Are we trying to build a football team or a street gang?

It's like when Urban Meyer was coach of the Gators, you could have literally fielded a prison yard team from all the felons.

Lets hope whoever we draft tonight has a great family.

[video=youtube;jN3H6Gc3_SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3H6Gc3_SE[/video]

I still cannot believe that's who we really picked at 9 lol

And ya like we give $hit about his family

I wanted Brady Quinn so I was wrong too

Cam Cameron was clearly over his head as a NFL head coach. He's such a nice guy it's a shame.

Funny Story..When LSU came to town (Tampa) to play in the Outback Bowl vs Iowa, Cam came over to sign.

My brother (Giants fan) and I asked Cam if Odell and Jarvis could come over to the fences also (We sell autographs).

They both came over and were humble and cool as hell. Odell asked us directly "You think I should stay in school?
My brother (Giants fan) goes "you should probably stay another year to raise your draft stock" lol

A few months later the Giants end up drafting him and now he's a top 3 receiver and on pace to being one of the best ever.

I tell that story because we both know a decent amount about football yet my brother literally told the "Giants future" to stay another year.

That shows how much we really know lol

Odell was actually pretty small. Jarvis seemed a little bigger. His mother made him interact with the fans that day lol

We know as much as we're told. After that, I thought maybe I don't know what I thought I did. It makes any pick I think is bad easier to digest.

Gase and Grier are two guys I want picking football players for the Dolphins.

Can it be 8pm already!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How fall would Hooker need to fall before you would consider a move up. For me if he gets past Buffalo I start making calls.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love Hooker (Michael Scott) but can't fathom trading a second to move up and leaving DE/LB off the table until comp 3.

Back
Top Bottom