*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Jesus anyone else see Takk after getting drafted? I understand that these are passionate alpha males, emotions are running high, he's fulfilled this promise to his grandma and she's since passed......but you get drafted and on national tv shout into a microphone held by Deon Sanders, drop an f-bomb, then shout "whatever, fine me late!"

What a ****ing head case.

LOL....I know...he made Deion look like a sensible person.

Harris has a pass rush arsenal. He can bend, spin, swim and club/cut. Can't teach all that. His run defense is an entirely different story and is what has me worried. But fortunately he has double digit sack potential with all those moves. Dwight Freeneyesq, if you ask me.

Freeny ran a 4.5 Harris ran 4.82

Harris is undersized and really weak by NFL standards. 21 reps He is 3rd round talent. They were complete and utter idiots not to trade down and get some picks.

Would've preferred Foster - we won't have a shot at that kind of LB prospect again for a while....

Harris will be a double digit sack player for us by year 2 or 3

Dude is dropping like a rock for a reason.....they were saying it came out the shoulder is a bigger concern than earlier believed.......all these GMs/Front Offices passing on him means something is up.......they have the lowdown and we don't so really can't question passing on him.

Garrett, Peppers and Njoku on day one! With a ton of picks on day two and three. The Browns could end up with a very good draft. If they start day two by drafting Dalvin Cook people will go crazy.

Foster is definitely a boom or bust canidate.

That shoulder injury scared off 30 teams

Charles Harris is a player on the rise with very little wear and tear on his body. An amazing spin move and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I could care less about his 40 time, Heck Bryan Cox was slower than him and he had a great career for the Fins. This kid is going to make a lot of Dolfans very happy!

I knew no matter who we pick half the board would like it and the other half would hate it. I know we need to stop the run and this pick doesn't help. All we've done really is Timmons at LB and getting Jones back and hoping Phillips play better. But you can never have enough pass rushers and he can do that. I'm not crazy about our FO but I will wait and see how we do tomorrow

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom