*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
320px-Denver_Broncos_logo.svg.png
@
304px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

hardrock16950.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

xX5zLvb.png

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

Mq1lCag.png

8mXWsnY.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

may come down to which defense is good enough against the bad offenses to create turnovers and field position.

Dolphins lose 24-0. It's New Orleans and Baltimore all over again.

Miami is so dysfunctional right now......we're not beating Denver either.
dysfunctional is a little extreme. They are lacking talent in the trenches, which poses issues deeper in their team. For example, they can't stop the run or rush the passer with their line. So that leaves LBs and Secondary exposed. Their Oline cannot block or pass protect. Based on the pressure, teams play the pass closer and they struggle to get to the chains. So pressure, defenses playing tight and not being able to run the ball, all are bad factors.

Jones questionable? Haha.. man this team is made up of a bunch of *******

dysfunctional is a little extreme. They are lacking talent in the trenches, which poses issues deeper in their team. For example, they can't stop the run or rush the passer with their line. So that leaves LBs and Secondary exposed. Their Oline cannot block or pass protect. Based on the pressure, teams play the pass closer and they struggle to get to the chains. So pressure, defenses playing tight and not being able to run the ball, all are bad factors.
OLINE coach snorting coke and sending videos to a hooker, Timmons going AWOL, Ajayi complaining about carries after a win, Gase skipping his own radio show, etc... these things have nothing to do with talent or football play, they are signs of complete and utter dysfunction. That's what this pathetic team is, completely dysfunctional, and to your point also lacks talent from players to coaches to the FO

Miami is so dysfunctional right now......we're not beating Denver either.

Don't worry. I have decided NOT to go to sports bar to watch this so the Dolphins will have their best game of the year. People will want to vote Cutler, Parker, and Thomas to the Pro-Bowl. You can thank me later. ;-)

This team defines DYSFUNCTION as if it came right out of the dictionary. Lack of talent was not one of the cases made against this team in the preseason as to why they might not succeed. The coach has not seen to it to use the talent on the team in order to get the best out of it. Decision making is perplexing, like punting on 4th and inches at NE yet going for it with 9 minutes left on 4th and 11 at your own 30. Bad decisions coupled with bad execution has been the game plan for far too long in South Beach.

I just saw someone predicting us to score 21 on Denver..... lol

Ozzy rules!!

Don't get me wrong, I know the team is all bleh right now, but so is Denver. They are on a 7 game losing streak and last I read in the local paper a bout of the flu going through the locker room. It is not that far fetched of an idea for Miami to score 21 points. I agree I don't see it happening but they have a better shot of scoring 21 against the Broncos than they did against the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom