*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Didn't know there was something wrong with DG. Too bad too as he's one of very few having a good year

Matt Moore - QB - Dolphins
Dolphins declared QB Matt Moore, TE AJ Derby, DT Davon Godchaux, RB Damien Williams, CB Tory McTyer, and OLs Isaac Asiata and Jermon Bushrod inactive for Week 13 against the Broncos.

Jay Cutler is back in the starting lineup. Moore is dealing with a foot injury significant enough that he isn't healthy enough to back up Cutler.

Ozzy rules!!

I always like to see wins. I will always root for us, but if we lose today, I don't really mind.

Get the Broncos a W, and us an L, and the draft is looking a bit better pick wise.

Didn't know there was something wrong with DG. Too bad too as he's one of very few having a good year

Matt Moore - QB - Dolphins
Dolphins declared QB Matt Moore, TE AJ Derby, DT Davon Godchaux, RB Damien Williams, CB Tory McTyer, and OLs Isaac Asiata and Jermon Bushrod inactive for Week 13 against the Broncos.

Jay Cutler is back in the starting lineup. Moore is dealing with a foot injury significant enough that he isn't healthy enough to back up Cutler.

Ozzy rules!!

Ugh. Just put Asiata at RG and Davis at RT (he's better there anyways imo) and see what we f***ing have!!! He didn't look like he deserved to be inactive every week during the preseason... Hope Godchaux is alright, didn't know he was hurting... Jones, hopefully is okay and doesnt hurt his back today

Its really a shame because the stadium is nice and a good experience. Have to fix the product on the field.

Broncos: QB Paxton Lynch, G Ronald Leary, DE Derek Wolfe, DT Domata Peko, T Cyrus Kouandjio, RB De’Angelo Henderson, WR Jordan Taylor

Dolphins: G Jermon Bushrod, QB Matt Moore, RB Damien Williams, CB Torry McTyer, DT Davon Godchaux, G Isaac Asiata, TE A.J. Derby

We have horrific coaching of rooks, it's unbelievable.

Perry out their taking some snaps at RB. Should get some carries today one would think.

Looks like we finally got the field situation corrected.

I have a bad feeling that today turns into one of those meaningless wins that only pushes back our draft position. The Dolphins have been clutch in those spots historically.

I want nothing more than wins, but at 4-7 with 5 straight losses, just lose out. Please.

We're going to win this game and then get curb stomped by the Patriots on Monday night. Book it.

Hey, I'm not exactly going out on a limb here, but you know if we beat up the Broncos SOMEBODY is gonna start thinking we're going to beat the Patriots at home.

No surprise, but Asiata inactive. How bad must he be to not only not start on this line, but not even be active?
Dude - ever since training camp we have heard that this is like a red shirt year for Asiata because he needs to build physical strength. Miami's coaching staff are sticking to their plan. Isaac could still be good and we will see next year, when he will be given his opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom