*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Great game by Drake. Defense and special teams also fantastic. Should've scored 40+ but we kept making stupid mistakes.

Denver is really, really bad. And so are the refs in this league.

should have saved the onsides for next week - easy to catch BB coached teams napping like that... :)

Patriots basically clinched another AFC east title lol
They have the AFCE wrapped up until further notice...
Unless the NFL changes things up to break up their Monopoly on the league (and esp AFC) it may be like 2050 before anyone challenges them.

Well, can’t lose em’ all. This was the game I thought they could win. Gotta give props to the young kids, they played their hearts out. Xavian Howard played his best game as a pro, Bobby McCain continues to evolve, Jordan Philips plays like he cares and has shown some improvement, Chase Allen had his moments, DE, Cameron Malveaux played like he belonged, he’s got some tools to work with. I was surprised at how much he played and contributed today. Both Sam Young and Jesse Davis played very well. Hell, even Mr. Flo Rida himself aka Laremy Tunsil played well. But Kenyon Drake and Terence Fede are the ones who impressed me the most. Drake showed me a lot today. And Fede, got his 2nd career blocked punt and also, contributed on special teams, as well as, playing both DT and DE today and held his own. I’d love it if Miami found a way to re-sign Fede after the season. I’d try to teach him to long snap? But he does make a difference on special team covering both Punt and KO’s.

Last edited:
Good team win today. Offense , defense and special teams. Plus you've got to love the Drake's play today.

Now that's more like it

000_zpsjwxnrqy1.gif

Haven't seen anything nationally about Gronks hit. Damm Patriots get away with everything.

We gonna act like Drake wouldn't have closer to 150 yards if it wasn't for the Pouncey & Larsen penalties?

they need to figure out what to do with Pouncey he does not deserve the $ they are paying him.

Back
Top Bottom