*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday is a for sure loss. and it will be a blowout to boot.

4-4. 3-5 at best in the second half for 7-9 and hopefully gase and his band of assholes are sent packing. this guy is just not a head coach at all .

Losing to NFC...whatever...can’t lose Thursday, though. If you guys want to throw in the towel on that one, I understand...not me, though..l

the coach is a know it all moron who will never be successful in this league because he refused to adapt. it's the same **** every week
And that will lead to him being fired because he's stubborn and refuses to make change

Dude it’s on the road at Houston, it’s almost as good as in Baltimore. Plus we have the worst game planning offensive and defensive “minds” in the league.

it's gonna get very ugly. this team absolutely can be more embarrassing I fully expect that on nationL TV Thursday

That is such a ****ing weak as call. They’ve been doing as much to our receivers all day.

Stills was mugged in the end zone. Drake had his arm pulled. No calls. But on the game-decider, they call it on the Dolphins.

I really wonder why I thought Fins might win. Whenever they have a chance to show they belong, they fade back to the bottom slot of mediocrity.

did we win at least 1 of the 4 games we won handling the games?

Do the dolphins understand the concept of a hurry up offense? Every preseason we hear about their HYPER SPEED offense then the season starts and even when they need to manage the clock they either snap it a 3 second or under or have to take a timeout
I have seen Osweiler play in Denver and Houston and have never seen him run any kind of true hurry up.

Then don't make dumbass comments

Just as soon as you get rid of that raging Tanneboner and quit trying to read too much into comments because you feel they may have been negative towards your bff. He'll never know you exist no matter how many times you call his name in front of your tanneshrine calm down pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom