*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to calm down, Detroit is a playoff team right there. Balanced offense and good defense, just watch.

Yeah but once again, we cant hang with deep throw teams cuz we cant throw deep to gun one out.

Rinky dinky here. Rinky deep there.

The majority of staffords throw go more that 4 yards.

Us?

Just as soon as you get rid of that raging Tanneboner and quit trying to read too much into comments because you feel they may have been negative towards your bff. He'll never know you exist no matter how many times you call his name in front of your tanneshrine calm down pal.

Btw, Brock and Tannehill both have led the Dolphins to 1 first quarter td each...

Everyone needs to calm down, Detroit is a playoff team right there. Balanced offense and good defense, just watch.
Detroit is an average team at best. Looking at the Dolphins schedule it was a must win game. Heading to a short week game in Houston, they are staring 4-4 in the face. 4-4 will not get this team into the playoffs if you look at the remaining schedule. Losing today was not acceptable.

Stills was mugged in the end zone. Drake had his arm pulled. No calls. But on the game-decider, they call it on the Dolphins.

Officiating has been awful all year. This team needs to overcome bad officiating and injuries.

Detroit is an average team at best. Looking at the Dolphins schedule it was a must win game. Heading to a short week game in Houston, they are staring 4-4 in the face. 4-4 will not get this team into the playoffs if you look at the remaining schedule. Losing today was not acceptable.

Disagree...losing to NFC is not the end. Winning Thursday will be tough, but that game is far more critical than this one. I for one am not willing to just concede that game...

I have seen Osweiler play in Denver and Houston and have never seen him run any kind of true hurry up.

What I have seen from Osweiler in the last two games means that I have to completely reevaluate him from scratch. This is not the same man I saw throwing worm burners in Houston or looking like he was trapped in the second dimension (like General Zod) when he was in Denver.

He looks a hell of a lot better, so I'm going to have to judge him on what I'm seeing right now, which is a guy who looks like a competent NFL quarterback, rather than someone who should be wearing a paper hat at a drive through.

What I have seen from Osweiler in the last two games means that I have to completely reevaluate him from scratch. This is not the same man I saw throwing worm burners in Houston or looking like he was trapped in the second dimension (like General Zod) when he was in Denver.

He looks a hell of a lot better, so I'm going to have to judge him on what I'm seeing right now, which is a guy who looks like a competent NFL quarterback, rather than someone who should be wearing a paper hat at a drive through.
I agree to a point. He does look better in Miami then what he has looked anywhere else. That said, he has no speed or urgency when down and needing to manage the clock. That has not changed....yet at least.

Disagree...losing to NFC is not the end. Winning Thursday will be tough, but that game is far more critical than this one. I for one am not willing to just concede that game...
If the defense keeps playing the way they did today and last week. This team is not going to win many more games. Just the reality of things. Especially if Wilson and Stills are out a signigicant amount of time. The offense isn't at the point where they can score 30+ points a game which is what they will need to do if Burke and that defense don't get their heads out of their collective asses.

Detroit at home was probably one of more favorable matchups they are going to face this season. Losing that game will be extremly costly to the teams playoff chances. However like I mentioned , if the defense doesn't wake up this team will be lucky to win another game.

Ah damn I thought we scored in the 1st QTR in this game...damn stream kept freezing and cut out the edges of the screen.

Problem is this...Gase treats games like chess matches...he called certain looks to see how teams react so he can give the same look and do something different later in the game...we have scored like 60 points in the 4th quarter a lone this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom