*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is this...Gase treats games like chess matches...he called certain looks to see how teams react so he can give the same look and do something different later in the game...we have scored like 60 points in the 4th quarter a lone this year...
I agree with this. Although that strategic approach has caused to us to behind at critical times. We need to score points earlier in the game. Our inability to put up points in the first half is really hurting this team

Guess you have been thrilled with the 9 pts they usually get...you know, 3 field goals and a cloud of dust.
You go BOY

What? An offense that is scoring 21pts a game to you is apparently a great offense. If we're averaging less than 24-25ppg we're still mediocre.

Problem is this...Gase treats games like chess matches...he called certain looks to see how teams react so he can give the same look and do something different later in the game...we have scored like 60 points in the 4th quarter a lone this year...

I am not sure I agree with your analysis, but I will stipulate the point to consider your premise This strategy is not a loosing proposition by itself. The issue is the offensive line was dominated during the first half. This means exploratory plays are not gaining enough yards to put the offense ahead of the sticks. It is interesting conversation.

Wrong we are average. NFL purgatory
Very difficult to get beyond that without superior coaching and an upper echelon QB
Team just cannot win "hump" games. Games that get them over the hump. Whether that is a division rival game, game that puts them in the playoffs or a must win vs. can't lose game. They just continually end up on the losing end.

Been ongoing for what seems like a decade plus.

They have flashes....
They show heart....
They can win....

They just cannot win must win games. Not that today was must win but going to Houston isn't a pretty picture right now.

Average. Continually average. That is this team. 8-8. 7-9. 9-7. There is always the possibility of getting into the playoffs at 9-7....it just seems like this team cannot push the car over that hump game. Terrible situation IMO. Not sure how or when that gridlock is broken. Personally I don't have a lot of confidence. A decade plus of crap will do that.

You know the game is played in reality and not in a simulation right? There's a thing called morale and conscious. If we failed on the 2 point conversion now that basically seals the game and the players know it. We submit to a 2 score game earlier when you can still keep it one score in a game we have to chase the opponent.
You just simulated a scenario without even know it.

Announcers who are not so bias as fans just said Brock had a good game
What? An offense that is scoring 21pts a game to you is apparently a great offense. If we're averaging less than 24-25ppg we're still mediocre.
LOL...21 Pts wins most games in the NFL but with no defense like today then yea, you need 50.

Just as soon as you get rid of that raging Tanneboner and quit trying to read too much into comments because you feel they may have been negative towards your bff. He'll never know you exist no matter how many times you call his name in front of your tanneshrine calm down pal.

Funny, I never once mentioned him, you haven't stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom