Official Dolphin helmet/logo decals.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphin helmet/logo decals....

Sign me up for a set if you have any left, and my condolences to your inbox :chuckle:

Mods, dalionsden189 is the biggest troll on this site.. He dislikes more posts than his actual count practically.

Hey guys I've been a member here for over 10 years. I am a manager of a C-store here in Wyoming and randomly met a guy that works with NFL apparel. He gave me some awesome stickers that actually go on the Dolphins helmet. 2 logos, the stripe front to back and all. Next week he's bringing me 30 more of the same package. If you are interested, please PM me. I'd be happy to send them out to my fellow Dolphin fans, free of charge. No charge...no shipping...nothing. I just figured I could share the wealth. These things aren't easily come by from what he told me. I put them on the back window of my car and it looks good. I've never seen anyone else with these. I'll attach a couple pictures so you all can see what exact it looks like. PM me if you're interested. Cheers. guys.View attachment 8843View attachment 8844

Have you seen Joe from WY?

Hey fellas. Sorry I had a bit of a disastrous day at work...inventory sucks. Anyway, there's more room in my inbox now. Just give me a couple days and every last one of you will hear whats going on by this weekend. Thanks for all the replies. I'll do everything I can to hook everyone up. Thanks for the patience. =]

Back
Top Bottom