*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

ok let's go minnesota!..they have the lead but only 6 points with 4 minutes left. If bills lose, we'll atleast be tied in second, well actually third since bills have tiebreaker. But still, fins got jags next week, so fins should and hopefully be 4-3 after next week.

Good win, keeps our season alive! Still far too many mistakes for my liking, both in coaching and on the field. That kind of sloppiness will come back to bite us against good teams. Still look like a .500 team, but I will take it!

Phew. Great win!!! Shouldn't have been so close, but our Fins totally outplayed the bears in just about every category. I thought they would have a terrible time bouncing back after that gut-wrenching loss last week but they proved me wrong! And I'm so glad they did! Tannehill is starting to up his game, the D is playing lights out, all we need now is a kicker that can make more than 50% and we're in business!

Wow, that game moved fast. No one else is less than 3:00 minutes from finishing.

123 Rating for Tannehill today!!! And no pics!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game moved quickly because Ryan Tannehill completed 78% of his passes. Not a lot of clock stoppages. :up:

On another note Cutler didn't have a bad game. The Bears just couldn't get around the turnovers. It should have been a bigger score but I'll take it.

Not very satisfied with Sturgis. There are too many competent kickers to settle.

I wasn't able to watch today's game...only the second game I have missed in about ten years but it was nice following it online. Sounds like Tanny played great.

Back
Top Bottom